10th June 2018, 07:28 AM
shivam kumar mahatha

Possibility to study MCA without appearing in any entrance exam for BCA(H) 3rd year student?

Hello Sir/Madam, I am studying in BCA(H). I am a 3rd year student and want to study MCA after completing my Graduation. But I want to do MCA without giving any entrance exam. So, I would like to know that is it possible for me or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Affordable MCA colleges which take admissions through entrance exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Entrance Exam pattern for MCA in IIT Roorkee? Top Colleges for MCA which give admission through Entrance Exam?
  3. Possibility to study MBA for Integrated LLM 3rd year student?
  4. Possibility to study MCA(H) for Geology graduate? -- [New]
  5. Is there any possibility for me to complete the course if I have 5 backlogs and still being in 3rd year?
  6. Eligibility condition to appear for the engineering/medical entrance exam? Is it true that a student must study atleast 4 years in India prior to appearing for the entrance exam?
  7. Possibility to study PhD in Psychology for MCA final year student?
  8. Possibility to study M.Tech for MCA candidate? In which entrance exam I have to appear for admission?
  9. Detailed procedure and eligibility to study MCA for B.Com student? Should I appear in any entrance exam?
  10. Possibility to study MCA for B.Sc candidate? List of colleges with fee structure in Pune?
  11. Possibility to study Master's in Journalism for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  12. Is it possible to get admission for TET in 3rd year Engineering after completion of diploma course?
  13. Possibility to study B.Ed for Bachelor of Design 3rd year student? Choice of subject in B.Ed?
  14. Eligibility to study M.Com for B.Com Honours 3rd year student? Should I have to appear any entrance exam?
  15. Possibility to pursue Internship in AIIIMS, Delhi for MBBS 3rd year student?
  16. Possibility to study MCA for BSc(IT) student?
  17. How to prepare for MCA IIT entrance exam? How to get admission?
  18. Any possibility to take admission in LLB without giving entrance exam?
11th June 2018, 10:39 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study MCA without appearing in any entrance exam for BCA(H) 3rd year student?

The full form of MCA is Master of Computer Application.

It is a post graduate course and has following eligibility criteria:

1. Bachelor's degree passed in science, engineering, computer application etc from a recognized university. Final year graduation candidates can also apply for exam.

2. Mathematics at 12th level is necessary to pursue this course.

Admission is either done through entrance exam or on basis of marks in bachelor's degree through direct admission. You can get direct admission in MCA course in any private college.
11th June 2018, 11:10 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study MCA without appearing in any entrance exam for BCA(H) 3rd year student?

Look, the admission in any of the post-graduation course is given on the basis of entrance examination. So, without giving entrance examination, you can not get admission in MCA course in any university/ colleges.
If you want to pursue MCA, then appear in entrance examination. Entrance examination contains mathematics, reasoning and basic computer related questions.
11th June 2018, 11:46 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

As per my knowledge, you are eligible to study MCA without appearing in any entrance exam for BCA(H) 3rd year student but candidate must have passed graduation with more than 60%.

BEST PLACE FOR YOU

=> Manipal Institute of Technology, Manipal

=> Jabalpur Engineering College Jabalpur

=> Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi.

=> Lovely professional university

=> Shardha university, nodia
12th June 2018, 02:02 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

MCA is Master in Computer Application. It is three year course after bachelor degree.

Yes, you are eligible to get admission in the course without appearing in entrance examination but only in some of the private institutes.

Admission in government colleges will be conducted only after qualifying in entrance test such as NIMCET, BHU PET, JNU CET etc.
14th June 2018, 10:52 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

MCA refers to Master of Computer Application and same is a professional master degree course with a very good career scope in software and IT industry.

As far as you are concerned about admission in MCA degree course after BCA degree course without appearing in any entrance examination then I would like to let you know that for admission in top MCA colleges to enjoy quality education and better job placements options you are required to qualify different MCA admissions test such as NIMCET, BHU PET MCA, JNU MCA, Pune University MCA, IPU CET MCA, etc. and therefore it is better to appear in entrance examinations to pursue MCA degree course for having better career prospects.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?