13th October 2012, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for MBA distance learning after completing PG and B.Ed

I have completed postgraduation & also b.ed but i have got 47% mark in graduation so plz tell me can i apply m.ba distance learning course or not

Related Questions:
  1. What is the difference between regular MBA course and MBA course in Distance Learning? Top Institutes offering MBA course in Distance Learning?
  2. Is it possible to get admission into MBA with 42.5%? Best institute for MBA in Distance Learning?
  3. Can I do MCA in distance learning with TANCET score?
  4. Is distance learning MBA eligible for NET? I am pursuing my MBA in distance learning from SMU
  5. Which type of MBA will help me after completing distance BBA?
  6. Best Colleges with Less Fee for MBA Course in Distance Learning?
  7. Is it a right decision to do MBA in future with LLB from Distance Learning Classes after completing B.Com with CS? In which field should I do MBA? Best private MBA institute for doing MBA? How much will be my salary after doing these courses?
  8. Do I have to give an entrance to do MBA from distance learning?
  9. Am I eligible to do B.Ed from any government university after completing my BBA from ICFAI university, Tripura though distance learning?
  10. How to do 1 year B.Ed course in Distance Learning after completion of MBA in Finance and with 3 years of work Experience?
  11. What is the fee structure of MBA course through distance learning? Is there any difference between correspondence and distance learning?
  12. From where can I do MBA correspondence?
  13. Could I get admission to Distance Learning MBA course from Symbiosis having scored 46% in BA?
  14. Which universities are best for MBA through distance learning? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What is the value of distance learning MBA and what are the job opportunities in India and Abroad? Which university is the best among the distance learning universities?
  16. Is distance learning MBA eligible for NET(National eligibility Test)? I am pursuing MBA distance learning from SMU
  17. Is MSc Bioinformatics through distance learning good from career point of view? Will I get better placement after completing this course from Distance Learning? Names of institute providing DL in MSc Bioinformatics?
  18. Which MBA course is suitable for a Telecom Engineer(ECE passed)? Best colleges in Hyderabad to do MBA through Correspondence?
22nd March 2014, 01:42 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can I apply for MBA distance learning after completing PG and B.Ed

There are some tests like Common Admission Test (CAT) by the Indian Institutes of Management (IIMs), Management Aptitude Test (MAT) by All India Management Aptitude Testing Service (AIMATS), New Delhi, Xavier Admission Test (XAT) by Xavier Labour Research Institute (XLRI), Jamshedpur, Joint Management Entrance Test (JMET) by Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), ATMA by the Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS) and Symbiosis National Aptitude Test (SNAP) by Symbiosis International University are conducted for the MBA entrance purpose. Qualification wise, you need be a graduate from any recognized university or institution with at least 50% marks. There are three stage entrance exam which includes: Written Exam, Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?