9th July 2012, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

Can I do MBA IT after BBA? Is there any scope for job?

Can I do MBA IT after BBA and is there any scope for job?...please tell me

1st April 2014, 01:57 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I do MBA IT after BBA? Is there any scope for job?

Ofcourse yes, you can go for the course. You need be a graduate from any recognized university or institution with at least 50% marks. You can go for the CAT entrance test after completion of your B.E degree. There are three stage entrance exam which includes: Written Exam, Group Discussion and Personal Interview. Common Admission Test (CAT) is conducted for the Indian Institutes of Management (IIMs) entrance. Other tests like Management Aptitude Test (MAT) by All India Management Aptitude Testing Service (AIMATS), New Delhi, Xavier Admission Test (XAT) by Xavier Labour Research Institute (XLRI), Jamshedpur, Joint Management Entrance Test (JMET) by Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), ATMA by the Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS) and Symbiosis National Aptitude Test (SNAP) by Symbiosis International University are conducted for the MBA entrance purpose.
2nd April 2014, 01:49 PM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I do MBA IT after BBA? Is there any scope for job?

Yes. You are eligible to join MBA course after completion of BBA course.

Here is the eligibility criteria to join MBA course.

Candidate should have scored a minimum of 50% of marks in Graduation with any of the stream from a recognized university.

Relaxation will be provided in percentage of marks upto 5% for the candidates of SC or ST category.

In order to get admission, one should crack the Entrance Exam.

Popular Entrance Exams to get admission for this course are
CAT
MAT
GMAT etc.

B-Schools and IITs are the top institutions to join this course.

I don't think it is not a good choice of opting for MBA in IT having completed BBA course at Graduation level.

Because you don't have any prior subject knowledge related to IT and moreover you will not be given preference at the time of job opportunities.

Any of the following specializations would be a good choice.

MBA in Accounting
MBA in Finance
MBA in International Business
MBA in Risk Management etc.

Choose the stream as per your interest and make most out of it.

Wish you all the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?