31st December 2016, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

Can I get regular admission in B.Ed with less than 50% marks in graduation?

Sir, please help me, I have scored 47% in graduation from SOL DU. Now, I want to get regular admission in B.Ed. Can I get admission, if I clear the entrance exam with this less than 50 percent marks??

Related Questions:
31st December 2016, 06:27 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get regular admission in B.Ed with less than 50% marks in graduation?

B.Ed stands for Bachelor of Education. It is one of the teacher training course which has become compulsory for candidates who want to become teacher in government schools. The academic qualification required for Bachelor of Education is graduation with minimum of 50 % marks from a recognized university. Final year graduation candidates can also apply for B.Ed admission entrance exam.

You can not apply for B.Ed entrance examination after 47% marks in graduation from School of Open Learning, Delhi University.
31st December 2016, 06:47 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get regular admission in B.Ed with less than 50% marks in graduation?

No, you are not eligible to get admission in Bachelor in Education degree which is two year course from a recognised university.

The required minimum eligibility to appear for examination is bachelor degree with minimum 50% and 5% relaxation for reserved category.

So, if you do not belong to reserved category you will be not eligible to appear for entrance examination to get admission.
31st December 2016, 07:28 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

B.Ed stands for Bachelor of Education.

Eligibility criteria for B.Ed course is:

1. Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university.

2. Minimum of 50% marks in bachelor's degree is required for B.Ed course.

You can not get admission in B.Ed with less than 50% marks in graduation.
31st December 2016, 07:46 PM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

As per my knowledge, you are not eligible to get regular admission in B.Ed with less than 50% marks in graduation.

For Bachelor of Education course candidate must have passed graduation with at least 50% from a recognized university.

The duration of B.Ed course is two years.
31st December 2016, 08:22 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Bachelor of Education eligibility criteria is:

*Bachelor's degree from a recognized university with minimum of 50% marks in bachelor's degree.

*You have scored 47% marks in graduation from SOL DU. You are not eligible because of less percentage of marks in bachelor's degree.
31st December 2016, 09:43 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, please help me, I have scored 47% in graduation from SOL DU. Now, I want to get regular admission in B.Ed. Can I get admission, if I clear the entrance exam with this less than 50 percent marks??
Your graduation marks is 47%, so you are not eligible for B.Ed course.

Those candidates who have completed graduation with above 50% marks from a recognized University are eligible for B.Ed course.

There are no age criteria.
15th July 2017, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

Can my daughter securing less than 50%marks in graduation and completing MBA from recognized univ. With 57% marks may get admission in B.Ed. Please let me know.
2nd September 2017, 09:03 PM
kunalroy89

Below 50% marks in graduation makes you ineligible for B.Ed. It doesn't matter if you have over 50% in Post graduation. There are certain private colleges where candidates with below 50% marks are admitted,BUT, they can be highly risky and career destroying chance.
19th September 2017, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

Sir, my name is sarabjeet. I have completed my graduation from sol. So, I took admission on regular college for B.Ed,That it's possible. Please reply my answer.
22nd May 2018, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

I have cleared entrance exam of b.ed but not got 50%marks in graduation, i am eligible for counselling in b.ed or not??
7th September 2018, 12:06 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission by merit in PG du after completing graduation in Sol ?
4th February 2019, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my PD DIPLOMA in regularity affair and I get above 50 so can I get admission in b.ed
30th June 2019, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

What is the fees for the course from du?
20th December 2020, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

I am a permanent teacher in govt school but my Mark's in BA and MA is below 50% can I get admission in regular B.ed college ..
22nd December 2020, 12:14 PM
keerthysivadas
Member+

Eligibility criteria :
1. Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university.
2. Minimum of 50% marks in bachelor's degree is required for B.Ed course.

You can not get admission in B.Ed with less than 50% marks in graduation.
20th April 2021, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

I wants to be a govt teacher can I do b ed after scoring 42 per in b com?
20th April 2021, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

I wants to be a govt teacher can I do b ed after scoring 42 per in b com?
22nd November 2021, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am complete graduation than 52% can I apply to BEd
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?