29th October 2015, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

Is regular MBA possible with less than 50% marks in Graduation?

Are there any good Private Management Institutes in India where a person scoring less than 50% in graduation can apply? And what are the chances of placements in such institutions?

I Graduated in English HOns. with 46% marks from Delhi University (Correspondence)in 2007. Then did Post graduation Diploma in Journalism with 58% marks from Bhartiya Vidya Bhavan in Delhiin 2008. And later worked within the field of journalism for four years from 2008-2012 April.

Then got married & shifted to London. Since then couldn't get back to work due to certain family responsibilities. Now thinking of pursuing MBA from Delhi/ Pune. What would be better option for enhancing career prospects.

30th October 2015, 11:58 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is regular MBA possible with less than 50% marks in Graduation?

Yes, you are eligible to pursue the MBA course after the graduation with the 50% in English.

MBA stands for the Master of Business Administration and it is the two year course. The eligibility to pursue the course is :-

* Candidates must have passed the graduation from the recongised university.
* Candidate must have 60% aggregate in the graduation or qualify in the CAT examination.

But you are eligible to pursue the course from the private colleges and university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?