13th September 2014, 02:28 AM
Unregistered

Can I give CAT after 12th? In which test to appear for 5 years integrated BBA-MBA?

Can i give CAT after 12 ..AND FOR WHICH TEST I HAVE TO PREPARE TO GET ADMISSION IN 2015-2020 BATCH OF INTEGRATED MBA(BBA MBA) IN IIM...I M WAITING FOR YOUR REPLY

Related Questions:
  1. Can I give CAT Exam after completion of 12th?
  2. How can I get admission in MBA colleges through CAT as I am having 5 years gap between my 10th and 12th?
  3. How to do MBA through CAT? I have scored 91% in 12th
  4. Is MBA integrated course available in Nirma university(Ahmadabad)? What's the 12th(commerce) std cut-off marks for getting admission? What's the future prospective for the same?
  5. Regular MBA or one year MBA with B.tech, better option for student of B.Tech MBA integrated (5-year) course from LPU?
  6. Does this right choice for me of doing MBA through CAT Exam being a studnet of BBA course?
  7. Whether I have planned right to do MBA from IIM-A after BBA?
  8. What to do after completion of BBA? Which Entrance Exams I need to give for MBA?
  9. What should I do after my graduation? I am doing English Honors from correspondence
  10. When will the online forms for BBA+MBA integrated course will be available?
  11. Is there any 5 years course to do MBA directly after 12th? Is it worth to do the 5 year course after 12th?
  12. Procedure to get admission in BBA-MBA integrated course in Panjab University?
  13. Jobs and placements after bba+mba from lovely professional university? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Best MBA colleges in India which give good placement offers without any entrance test or CAT?
  15. Am I eligible for CAT Exam having secured 50% in B.Tech? When to give CAT Exam? Duration of Executive MBA course?
  16. ICET MBA or CAT MBA which one is better in all respect?
  17. What is the procedure to do MBA? I have passed B.Com with 66%
  18. What is better, dual degree of BBA and MBA(3 years) or BBA and then MBA?
15th September 2014, 11:40 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I give CAT after 12th? In which test to appear for 5 years integrated BBA-MBA?

CAT is only for Graduates and 12th pass candidates are not eligible for it. If you want to do BBA, then you can apply for admission into BBA course. Integrated course is conducted by IIM Indore which is of 5 years duration for 12th class pass student. Hence, you can apply for IIM, Indore's entrance exam for the integrated course.

There is Symbiosis University, Pune which also conduct their entrance exam for admission into BBA and MBA course. You can apply for BBA course on the basis of your 12th class qualification.

Otherwise, you can take admission in any Graduation course from a recognized University and after completion of Graduation, you can apply for CAT. You must score 50% marks in Graduation to become eligible for CAT.

CAT exam will be online and questions will be objective type in nature related to following subjects.

1. Logical Reasoning
2. Quantitative Aptitude
3. English Comprehension
16th April 2017, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I give CAT after 12th? In which test to appear for 5 years integrated BBA-MBA?

I have scored 75% marks in commerce stream. I want admission in IIM AHMADABAD. I want to know the eligibility for it. I am a christian girl but have given general Category in school. Can i get some privilege as a christian during CAT?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?