7th July 2015, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

Can I take admission for MA even when I have to clear 1 supplement paper in graduation?

I am graduate but i have to clear 1 of my suppli paper I just want to know that can i take admission in M.A as i have to do my masters anyhow in this 1 year So please help me? Can you please provide me the information as soon as possible?

Thank you!

7th July 2015, 08:44 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I take admission for MA even when I have to clear 1 supplement paper in graduation?

If you want to take admission then you have to get provisional degree from university. If your university can provide you with provisional degree then you can surely apply for admission which is the norm in most the admission procedure.

Also, your admission will be valid only when you pass the supplementary exam on a date specified. If you don't pass the supplementary exam on time then your admission will be cancelled.
8th July 2015, 01:45 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I take admission for MA even when I have to clear 1 supplement paper in graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am graduate but i have to clear 1 of my suppli paper I just want to know that can i take admission in M.A as i have to do my masters anyhow in this 1 year So please help me? Can you please provide me the information as soon as possible?

Thank you!
Sorry, there is no such provision in any Indian University. You must have a complete graduation course without any pending backlog to be eligible for Master Degree course. So, I suggest you to clear the supplementary paper to be eligible for Master Degree course.

- The educational qualification required for applying in Master Degree includes a Bachelor degree course in any discipline from a recognized university. You can apply for a Master Degree course based on your Graduation specialization.

- Most of the recognized universities are demanding 50% of marks in Graduate level for the admission process.

- Some universities conduct their own entrance examination also. Selection is based on the marks acquired in the last examinations of graduation and entrance test.
8th July 2015, 03:03 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

No, I am very sorry to say that you cannot get admission in MA course without having cleared all your backlog papers in your graduation. You need to clear the pending papers before applying for the course, as your admission will not be regarded as valid and will get cancelled by the respective authorities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?