24th September 2016, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

Can I pursue M.Sc forensic science after completion of B.Sc chemistry, botany and zoology?

Hello, I am doing plain B.Sc with chemistry, botany and zoology. Can I do M.Sc in forensic science by giving entrance directly after completing my B.Sc degree? Or shall I need to take some diploma in forensic science?

25th September 2016, 11:06 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue M.Sc forensic science after completion of B.Sc chemistry, botany and zoology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, I am doing plain B.Sc with chemistry, botany and zoology. Can I do M.Sc in forensic science by giving entrance directly after completing my B.Sc degree? Or shall I need to take some diploma in forensic science?
After completion of graduation degree in Forensic Science from a recognized University, you are eligible for masters degree in Forensic Science.

You can go for diploma in Forensic Science course.
25th September 2016, 10:22 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue M.Sc forensic science after completion of B.Sc chemistry, botany and zoology?

Yes, you are eligible to pursue M.Sc. forensic Science course after completion of your B.Sc. course with Chemistry, Botany and Zoology subjects from a recognised university. Candidates who have completed B.Sc. course with Physics, Chemistry, Zoology, Botany, Biochemistry, Microbiology, etc., are eligible to pursue M.Sc. course. You need to appear and qualify the entrance examination to get admission for pursuing M.Sc. forensic course and there is no need to pursue any other Diploma in Forensic Science course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?