24th September 2016, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

Can I take admission in B.Ed, if got MA from outside UP?

Dear Sir, I am Prosenjit Boliar. I have completed my M.A course from Monad University. Am I eligible to take admission for B.Ed with the MA certificate outside of UP?

25th September 2016, 01:25 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I take admission in B.Ed, if got MA from outside UP?

Yes, you are eligible to get admission in B.Ed course. B.Ed stands for Bachelor of Education. It is two year duration course from any recognised university.

The eligibility to pursue course is :-

Candidate must have passed bachelor degree from any recognised university.

Candidate must have minimum 50% in bachelor or master's degree.

So, you can appear for examination to get admission in course some of the universities offer course on the basis of merit basis.
25th September 2016, 05:01 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir, I am Prosenjit Boliar. I have completed my M.A course from Monad University. Am I eligible to take admission for B.Ed with the MA certificate outside of UP?

Yes, you can take admission in B.Ed after you studied M.A from outside UP. The candidates need to be a minimum of Graduate from recognized University of Uttar Pradesh or any Central University with a minimum of 45% marks in total required to apply for UP B.Ed. JEE (Joint Entrance Examination). The candidates must satisfy the local resident status and must satiate the domicile requirements. You have to clear the entrance for taking admission in B.Ed at Uttar Pradesh. The details are available in the website Click Here
25th September 2016, 05:46 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

B.Ed stands for Bachelor of Education and it is two year duration course from any recongised university.

The eligibility to appear for entrance examination to get admission in course is that candidate must have passed bachelor or master degree from recognised university with minimum 50% relaxation for reserved category.

So, if you have above 50% you can appear for entrance examination to get admission in course.

There is no issue of having degree from outside U.P or outside India.
25th September 2016, 10:15 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to take admission in B.Ed course even if you have completed your M.A. course from Monad University. Candidates who have completed Bachelor's degree course in Arts/ Commerce/ Science stream from a recognised university are eligible to pursue B.Ed course. So, if your M.A degree certificate is obtained from a recognised university, you are eligible to take admission in B.Ed course.
26th September 2016, 12:04 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
If you fulfill below given criteria, then you are eligible for B.Ed course.

Those candidates who have completed graduation or masters degree with above 50% marks from a recognized university are eligible for B.Ed course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?