2nd August 2016, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

Can I shift my son from Indore to Jodhpur National University in 2nd year MSc Biotechnology?

Can I shift my son from Indore to Jodhpur National university in 2nd year in MSc Biotechnology, though my service is now in Pali, Rajasthan. If so what is the procedure. Regards
Atanu Kumar Roy

Related Questions:
  1. List of the top colleges along with their details like entrance exam, eligibility criteria etc, offering PG course in forensic sciences? B.Sc. I am pursuing B.Sc(final year) with biotechnology stream from Jodhpur National University, Jodhpur
  2. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for MSc agriculture biotechnology in abroad?
  3. Does Jodhpur National University provide Ph.D in Biotechnology? How much is the fees and how much time will it take to complete Ph.D?
  4. How to get a government job in Indore after passing MSc Biotechnology?
  5. Should I pursue Ph.D(Chemistry) from Jodhpur National University? Is this university is UGC approved?
  6. What is the procedure to acquire admission in Devi Aaliya University Indore for admission in Ph.D Biotechnology
  7. What I have to do for getting admission in Devi Aaliya University, Indore for PhD in Biotechnology?
  8. Which are the universities offering part time LLB course? What is the eligibility criteria for that?
  9. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc(biotechnology), either M.Sc(forensic) or M.Sc(microbiology) or M.Sc(biotechnology)?
  10. How to get 2009 CLAT question paper?
  11. Is Jodhpur National University approved by NCTE for B.Ed course?
  12. How to check the result of Jodhpur National University? -- [New]
  13. PhD from Jodhpur National University is valid or not?
  14. Eligibility for admission in Msc. in Plant Biotechnology and Animal Biotechnology under ICAR
  15. What are the jobs in Biotechnology after completing MSc Biotechnology -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How can I do MSc 2nd year after doing MSc Chemistry 1st year from college under Punjab University
  17. What should I choose betweenShobit university or Jodhpur national university
  18. Is it possible to get any government job in India after completing B.Sc from Jodhpur National University?
3rd August 2016, 11:18 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I shift my son from Indore to Jodhpur National University in 2nd year MSc Biotechnology?

I am sorry to say that you cannot shift your son from one college to another in 2nd year during your M.Sc(Biotechnology) course as there is no such provision for it. Your son should have opted for transfer just after completion of first year and moreover he should have scored a minimum of 60% in aggregate.

So, I am sorry to say that your son is not eligible for transfer now.
16th June 2021, 09:17 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I shift my son from Indore to Jodhpur National University in 2nd year MSc Biotechnology?

I'm studying degree 1st year in warangal but our family want to shift to Hyderabad can I continue my study??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?