8th March 2015, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

Does Jodhpur National University provide Ph.D in Biotechnology? How much is the fees and how much time will it take to complete Ph.D?

Does Jodhpur national university provides PhD in biotechnology. If yes then what is its fees and how much time will it take to complete PhD here?? Is there any difficulties to do over there or it's good to do Ph.D there? Kindly give me this information soon. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Should I pursue Ph.D(Chemistry) from Jodhpur National University? Is this university is UGC approved?
  2. PhD from Jodhpur National University is valid or not?
  3. PhD notification regarding PhD in Biotechnology?
  4. Any colleges or institutes which provide Ph.D program without the eligibility of some national level examination?
  5. Institutes offering Ph.D in Biotechnology in India through GATE?
  6. How to do Ph.D in good university after completing MSc in Industrial Biotechnology?
  7. Institutions providing Phd in biotechnology in India through GATE -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Fees and qualification required for PhD? How and in which subject to complete PhD?
  9. How can I go for PhD in Mathematics after 12th? Duration of course? In how many streams can I do PhD?
  10. How and when can I apply for Ph.D programme in Loyola? What is the fee structure for the full time course? Is there any entrance exam available to get into Ph.D?
  11. Information about best university in Abroad for doing PhD in Biotechnology? How to get admission and scholarship?
  12. How and where can I join PhD in Industrial Biotechnology? Name of institutes and their requirements?
  13. Best college, requirements and duration of PhD Economics? Scope after this course?
  14. Universities in India which offer Part time PhD in Geography?
  15. List of the top colleges along with their details like entrance exam, eligibility criteria etc, offering PG course in forensic sciences? B.Sc. I am pursuing B.Sc(final year) with biotechnology stream from Jodhpur National University, Jodhpur
  16. Studying Ph.D from correspondence university like CMJ University, Shillong is valuable for M.Sc Biotechnology student? List of the correspondence universities for Ph.D?
  17. Good Universities or labs offering Ph.D and how to apply after M.Sc Biotechnology in 2010?
  18. Eligibility for PhD in Biotechnology? In what all trades can I do PhD?
12th March 2015, 09:15 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Does Jodhpur National University provide Ph.D in Biotechnology? How much is the fees and how much time will it take to complete Ph.D?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Does Jodhpur national university provides PhD in biotechnology. If yes then what is its fees and how much time will it take to complete PhD here?? Is there any difficulties to do over there or it's good to do Ph.D there? Kindly give me this information soon. Thanks!
The University is a recognized University and is also very good.
The University also provides the Course of Biotechnology to a PhD Scholar.
Once you have enrolled yourself and once you find your connect to your guide you will not face any problem and it will be very easy for you once you have an understanding with your guide.

In the course of PhD the guide is the only person who will be able to help you during your course and you will need a very good understanding when it comes to working and understanding what his point of view is.
Regarding the Fees the University does not charge any fee if the Candidate is NET Qualified and instead the PhD Scholar will be provided with a very good stipend during the course of PhD.
So just get yourself NET qualified and you will not face any problem in getting yourself admitted and the fees will not be an issue.
The University is a recognized University and there is no problem for you to study there as the Degree that will be provided will be a valid degree accepted throughout the world.
So just prepare for NET and keep working hard.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?