21st November 2011, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

How to get a government job in Indore after passing MSc Biotechnology?

sir.i passed m.sc biotechnology in molecbiology speligato and have one year experince in i.a.r.i indore as srf.ie want job please guide me. I have throught first division carrier from first to m.sc lable.my address is neeraj kumar dubey srf i.a.r.i indore (m.p)my e.mail is [email protected].

Related Questions:
  1. Should I go for a job or Msc Biotechnology after passing BSc Biotechnology? What are the chances for job?
  2. Job opportunities in Biotechnology after passing MSc Biotechnology in Aurangabad?
  3. How to get a government job after doing MSc in Biotechnology
  4. After passing IIPM indore can I get a government job?
  5. How to get a job in biotech field after passing MSc Biotechnology?
  6. What are the jobs in Biotechnology after completing MSc Biotechnology -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to do MSc Biotechnology after passing BSc General? What are the job opportunities in India?
  8. Can I be eligible for lecturer job after completing MSc Biotechnology?
  9. How to do MSc biotechnology? I am a student of BSc Biotechnology
  10. What is the age limit to do B.Ed after completing MSc Biotechnology? How to get a government job in Hyderabad?
  11. What should I do after passing BSc Biotechnology between MSc Forensic and MSc Medical Biotechnology
  12. How to get a government job after passing 3 years diploma in architecture from Indore Government Women's Polytechnic College?
  13. What can I do between MSc Biotechnology and MBA after completing BSc with Biotechnology
  14. What should I do to be eligible for TRB exam and government teacher job after completing MSc Biotechnology?
  15. Difference between M.Sc(Biotechnology) and M.Sc(Clinical research)?
  16. Can I join Government Job after passing diploma in Architecture?
  17. What are the job opportunities after doing MSc Agriculture Biotechnology?
  18. Will I get a job in India if I do M.Sc in Biotechnology after completion of B.Sc Biotechonology? -- [New]
17th September 2018, 01:54 PM
umareddy7145

Default Re: How to get a government job in Indore after passing MSc Biotechnology?

There are many posting now available in ICAR,ICARDA and many other govt institutes.As you already have an experience of one year you have the eligibility .IARI is also a govt institute and why to change if you are already a part of good institute.i suggest you to continue in IARI. If you want much information you can check the latest job notifications in the government portals.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?