23rd January 2018, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

Can I study LLB after MSc life science? Is it advisable?

I have completed my MSc from life science. Is it possible to take LLB after this and what is the programme that would be advisable in order to improve my career?

24th January 2018, 08:58 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study LLB after MSc life science? Is it advisable?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my MSc from life science. Is it possible to take LLB after this and what is the programme that would be advisable in order to improve my career?
Yes, of course you can study LLB after M.Sc life science course. The minimum educational qualification for LLB is Bachelor degree in any discipline with at least 50% of marks from a recognized university. In order to get admission you are required to appear and qualify int he CLAT entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?