10th February 2016, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

Can I study M.A.(History) being a B.A. Pass final year student?

Sir,
I am a student of the B.A. final year in with Pass. Can I appear for M.A. in History? Kindly let me know about the possibility for this? Waiting for your reply.

12th February 2016, 06:38 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study M.A.(History) being a B.A. Pass final year student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I am a student of the B.A. final year in with Pass. Can I appear for M.A. in History? Kindly let me know about the possibility for this? Waiting for your reply.
You are a student of B.A final year with pass course. So you are not eligible for M.A in History.

Those candidates who have completed B.A in History from a recognized university are eligible for M.A in History course.

Your age should be above 17 years.
12th February 2016, 07:37 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

If you have B.A qualification then surely you can apply for M.A admission. Even final year students who have appeared for exams and awaiting result can apply for admission.

Admission will be according to the university criteria. Some give admission based on marks in degree and other conduct entrance exam for admission.
13th February 2016, 01:10 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
Yes, you can do M.A in History after B.A course. The eligibility to study M.A in History is a pass
in graduation in any stream from a recognized university. The duration of the course is 2
years. The course is available in many colleges in India like;
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?