9th December 2015, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to study in Abroad being a B.Tech final year student?

Dear Sir/Madam,
I am interest to do further studies in Abroad. What to do to study in Abroad? I am a B.Tech final year student. Please reply as soon as possible. Thank you in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it beneficial to appear in SAT for studying in Abroad?
  2. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  3. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  4. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  5. What is the procedure of studying MCA course from abroad after completing BCA from India?
  6. Can I study further in Abroad if secured less than 70% in B.Tech(ME)?
  7. Which course should I choose after B.Tech in abroad between MS and M.Tech? From where to get the study material? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I study M.Sc(Nursing) in Abroad being a B.Sc(Nursing) final year student and pursing Internship?
  9. How can I study MS in Abroad with scholarship being a B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  10. How can I apply for scholarship to study PG in Abroad being a B.E.(ME) final year student?
  11. Procedure to study MS in Abroad for B.E.(ECE) final year student?
  12. What are the jobs in abroad after B.Tech in EC?
  13. B.Tech in Abroad with scholarship for 12th PCM student?
  14. Procedure and eligibility to study MCA in Abroad for BCA final year student?
  15. Chances to study Master's degree in Abroad for BDS student? List of Universities offering admission in Abroad?
  16. How should I study abroad? I am a 2nd year ECE student
  17. Whether experience is required to study M.Sc(Nursing) in Abroad for B.Sc final year student?
  18. Percentage required in B.Tech for doing MS in Abroad?
12th December 2015, 10:30 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to study in Abroad being a B.Tech final year student?

After completion of your B.Tech final year, you can pursue your higher studies in Master's degree courses like MS, M.Tech, MBA, etc., in Abroad based on your interest. To get admission for pursuing your higher studies in Abroad Universities, you must have to appear in GRE (for MS/ M.Tech)/ GMAT (for MBA) and TOEFL/IELTS examinations to prove your English Language Proficiency skills. By reporting your examinations scores, you can apply for admission to Master's degree courses in Abroad Universities. You can opt any of the above mentioned Master's degree courses based on your interest.
12th December 2015, 11:20 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to study in Abroad being a B.Tech final year student?

It is nice to see you aspire for higher studies. You have wide number of options for courses to continue your higher studies.

- The best option is MS. You should go for MS since it will be related to your domain and you have the fundamental knowledge of it.
- You can also opt for MBA course.
- You can also opt for other domain courses like Mass communication, Fashion Designing, Fitness and Dietetics, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?