23rd July 2015, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

Can I study M.Sc(Nursing) in Abroad being a B.Sc(Nursing) final year student and pursing Internship?

Respected Sir,
Can I study M.Sc in Nursing in Abroad without any work experience? I am B.Sc(Honours) in Nursing final year student. And this last year is my Internship. It is just like one year Clinical experience so that I can show and study in Abroad. So, is it enough to get the admission as a work experience?

Related Questions:
  1. How to pursue career in Mechanical Engineering? How to apply in abroad? Which are the institutes offering the course?
  2. Is it compulsory to do Internship programme if being a BDS final year student? Prospects for further study in USA after Internship?
  3. Is it mandatory to do internship in final year of BDS? Implication for further studies in Abroad?
  4. Is it possible to do Internship in Abroad for B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student?
  5. What is the procedure of studying MCA course from abroad after completing BCA from India?
  6. How can I apply for scholarship to study PG in Abroad being a B.E.(ME) final year student?
  7. Procedure to study MS in Abroad for B.E.(ECE) final year student?
  8. Chances to study Master's degree in Abroad for BDS student? List of Universities offering admission in Abroad?
  9. How should I study abroad? I am a 2nd year ECE student
  10. Possibility to do Internship in any company for B.Tech final year student?
  11. Is it possible to do Internship in abroad for B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year students?
  12. How to apply for internship when I am in my final year with 9.4 GPA?
  13. Guidance for summer internship Abroad?
  14. Possibility of getting job in TCS after completing Internship for MCA final year student
  15. Is it a barrier if having a year back in B.Tech to study MS in Abroad?
  16. Which are the top companies recruiting candidates through final year internship projects -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Procedure to do Internship for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student? Do I have to pay fee for Internship?
  18. How and where to do Hotel Management internship in Abroad?
4th August 2015, 02:22 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study M.Sc(Nursing) in Abroad being a B.Sc(Nursing) final year student and pursing Internship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir,
Can I study M.Sc in Nursing in Abroad without any work experience? I am B.Sc(Honours) in Nursing final year student. And this last year is my Internship. It is just like one year Clinical experience so that I can show and study in Abroad. So, is it enough to get the admission as a work experience?
You have completed B.Sc in Nursing so you are eligible for M.Sc in Nursing but you should qualify in GRE and TOEFL exam.

GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination.

There are no specific eligibility criteria for GRE Test. This examination open for all candidates who are willing to pursue for higher degree in abroad.

TOEFL stands for Test Of English as Foreign Language.

This exam is used to test the ability of a candidate in in Reading, Listening, Writing, Speaking sections of English.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?