29th January 2015, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

Can I study M.Tech(Biochemical Engineering) in Jadavpur University if secured 3157 rank in GATE?

Hello
I have secured a rank of 3157 in GATE.
Is there any chance of getting in any
branch of Jadavpur University for M.Tech?
also is Jadavpur University starting Biochemical
engineering course for GATE selected candidates???

Related Questions:
  1. What are the streams available in Jadavpur University? I have secured rank of 376
  2. How can I get admission in Jadavpur University after scoring 476 in GATE?
  3. Cutoff marks required in GATE for admission in Jadavpur University? -- [New]
  4. Any chance in Jadavpur for M.TEch after scoring 3324 in GATE Civil? What is the approx rank required for admission?
  5. Can I get Jadavpur University in computer engineering? I have scored 6th rank in my branch
  6. Am I eligible to study for MCA in jadavpur after scoring 57 in JECA
  7. Possibility to study M.Tech in Jadavpur University for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?
  8. Can I qualify if secured 1116 rank in GATE? List of colleges for admission?
  9. Can I get M.Tech admission in Jadavpur University after scoring 445?
  10. Seats in all IITs, NITs, BITS, Jadavpur University, BESU and CSE for M.Tech (CSE)?
  11. Jadavpur University admission for SC through WBJEE, rank required? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I study M.Tech in Osmania University or JNTU if secured 7000 rank in GATE-CSE being an OC student?
  13. Can I get engineering in jadavpur university? I am a SC candidate
  14. List of the colleges where can I get the admission for M.Tech course? I have scored 49.67 marks and secured 2751 rank in GATE. Can I get admission in NIT's?
  15. Can I get admission in NIT and IIT without GATE scorecard if secured 32000 rank in GATE(EC)?
  16. How much rank is required in JECA to get admission in Jadavpur University in Kolkata or Vidyasagar University? How much the university cost per semester?
  17. Can I get PSU's or IIT's after scoring 4046 rank in GATE in Electrical Engineering?
  18. Am I eligible to get admission for MCA course in Jadavpur University having secured 54.5% in B.Sc Honors?
28th April 2016, 04:06 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I study M.Tech(Biochemical Engineering) in Jadavpur University if secured 3157 rank in GATE?

You have an outside chance of getting admission to the course of M.Tech from Jadavpur University.
According to the last year data you will only have a chance if the rush for the seats is less than that of last year.
Yes Jadavpur University has started the course of M.Tech in Biochemical Engineering from the 2015-16 session.
So you now need to wait for the counselling process to begin and you will be able to see the trend then.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?