7th January 2015, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study M.Tech in Jadavpur University for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?

Hello
I am a btech student of mechanical engineering .
I want to study mtech in jadavpur university
can i get a chance in jadavpur university
to study mtech in mechanical engineering?

Related Questions:
8th January 2015, 11:47 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study M.Tech in Jadavpur University for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?

Yes, you can pursue M.Tech course in Jadavpur University after completion of your Bachelor's degree from a recognised university. To get admission in M.Tech course in Jadavpur university, you need to appear in GATE examination. And also you need to appear in Admission Test conducted by University. After qualifying Admission Test, 70% weightage from GATE examination marks and 30% weightage from Admission Test will be taken into consideration and candidates who have scored high marks will be provided admission in M.Tech course in Jadavpur University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?