23rd August 2019, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

Can I study MBA(Human Resources Management) at IBM Kolkata being a BCom(H) student?

Hello Sir/Madam, I am a student of BCom(H). I want to do MBA(Human Resources Management) from IBM Kolkata. I would like to know that I can do this MBA(Human Resources Management) course? Waiting for your response. Thank you!

26th August 2019, 05:46 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study MBA(Human Resources Management) at IBM Kolkata being a BCom(H) student?

Yes, you can surely apply for MBA admission at any recognised college if you have got BCom(H) degree from a recognised college with minimum 50% marks. You need to appear for MBA entrance exam to get admission at your choice of college.

Admission will be on merit which will be decided on the basis of entrance exam score and performance in the Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
26th August 2019, 11:16 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study MBA(Human Resources Management) at IBM Kolkata being a BCom(H) student?

Yes, you can study MBA in Human Resources Management at IBM Kolkata being a BCom Honours student. I am also giving you the eligibility details for your help. A candidate must have passed a bachelor's degree in any stream from a recognized university and admission selection is done on the basis of the score obtained in CAT/MAT/XAT/ATMA/JEMAT examinations followed by personal interview.

I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.ibmnce.in
28th August 2019, 05:58 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Can I study MBA(Human Resources Management) at IBM Kolkata being a BCom(H) student?

Yes, you can study MBA in Human Resources Management at IBM Kolkata.

Eligibility for getting admission in MBA.

(1)A candidate must have passed a bachelor's degree with minimum 50% in any stream from any recognized university.

(2)You have to appear in MBA admission test like CAT/MAT/JEMAT/ATMA and selection is done on the basis of the score obtained in CAT/ MAT/ATMA/JEMAT examinations.

(3) Personal Interview is also held for the admission.

You can also log in to their official website for more information. www.ibmnce.in .

Hope,this answer will help you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?