15th July 2018, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

Can I study MPharm(Pharmacy Practice) being a BPharma student?

Hello everyone, I am a student of BPharma. I want to do MPharm(Pharmacy Practice) from NIMS University. I would like to know that can I do this MPharm(Pharmacy Practice) course? Waiting for your response!

16th July 2018, 04:25 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study MPharm(Pharmacy Practice) being a BPharma student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I am a student of BPharma. I want to do MPharm(Pharmacy Practice) from NIMS University. I would like to know that can I do this MPharm(Pharmacy Practice) course? Waiting for your response!

Yes, you can study MPharm (Pharmacy Practice) after completion of BPharm course. Eligibility to study MPharm (Pharmacy Practice) is a pass in B Pharmacy degree from a recognized university and PCI. You have to appear for an entrance examination for the admission to study MPharm (Pharmacy Practice) in some colleges or universities. Duration of the MPharm (Pharmacy Practice) course is two years. The MPharm Pharmacy Practice course is available in various colleges in India.
18th July 2018, 12:05 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study MPharm(Pharmacy Practice) being a BPharma student?

=> M.Pharm. Pharmacy Practice or Master of Pharmacy in Pharmacy Practice is a postgraduate Pharmacy course.

=> For this course candidate must have passed B.Pharma from a recognized university.

=> As per my knowledge, you are eligible to get admission in Master of Pharmacy in Pharmacy Practice after completing Bachelor of Pharmacy course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?