15th July 2018, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of MSc(Paediatric Nursing) in Maharishi Markandeshwar University?

Dear friends, I would like to know about the course expenses of MSc(Paediatric Nursing) course of Maharishi Markandeshwar University. Can anyone of you let me know about the expenses of this course. Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. How many MSc(Paediatric Nursing) seats are available in Maharishi Markandeshwar University?
  2. Entrance exam available to study MSc(Paediatric Nursing) in Maharishi Markandeshwar University?
  3. Eligibility to study MSc(Paediatric Nursing) in Maharishi Markandeshwar University?
  4. Which is the best between B.Pharma and B.Tech in Maharishi Markandeshwar University
  5. Is doing PhD from Maharishi Markandeshwar University valuable?
  6. List of famous colleges in India offering M.Sc Nursing course?
  7. Which one should I opt among Maharishi Markandeshwar University, Mullana and ITM University, Gurgaon to study M.Tech?
  8. Which coaching institute provides coaching for Paper Ii of PGT(English)?
  9. Will I get any college in AIEEE after scoring 74 marks in JEE first round and 87% in 12th board
  10. List of colleges which offer PhD in Nursing to M.Sc candidate in Gujarat? Admission procedure, eligibility criteria and total fee expenses to study PhD in Nursing?
  11. Fee expenses of Diploma(General Nursing & Midwifery) in Al-Ameen School of Nursing?
  12. Which is best in between B.Sc(Nursing) and BDS? Total fee expenses of BDS?
  13. Fee expenses of Diploma in Ayurveda Nursing and Pharmacy in National Institute of Ayurveda, Jaipur? -- [New]
  14. Last date to apply for Sardar Patel College of Nursing B.Sc(Nursing) entrance exam? Total fee expenses?
  15. Colleges offering Dual Degree Program B.Tech & M. Tech or B.Tech & MBA?
  16. Is Maharashi Markandeshwar Group of Institution Karnal affiliated to Kurukshetra University?
  17. What is the cost spent to study MS in abroad?
  18. Which courses I can opt for after completion of 12th class with Maths, Physics and Chemistry? -- [Most Discussed]
16th July 2018, 02:13 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of MSc(Paediatric Nursing) in Maharishi Markandeshwar University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I would like to know about the course expenses of MSc(Paediatric Nursing) course of Maharishi Markandeshwar University. Can anyone of you let me know about the expenses of this course. Please tell me asap.

Fee expenses of MSc Paediatric Nursing in Maharishi Markandeshwar University are as follows:

MSc Nursing:
Tuition Fee per annum – Rs 1,25,000
Development Fee – Rs 25,000
Students Fund – Rs 2,000 per year
Lifetime Alumni Membership – Rs 4,000

Candidates can find the details in the university website link given Click Here
18th July 2018, 12:12 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of MSc(Paediatric Nursing) in Maharishi Markandeshwar University?

=> M.Sc. Paediatric Nursing or Master of Science in Paediatric Nursing is a postgraduate Paediatrics course.

=> The duration of this course is two years.

=> For this course candidate must have passed bachelor degree in science with at least 55% from a recognized university.

=> As per my knowledge, the fee expenses of M.Sc(Paediatric Nursing) in Maharishi Markandeshwar University is Rs 1,25,000 per year.

For more information you can contact at given below address.

Address: Mullana University Road, Mullana, Ambala, Haryana 133207
Phone: 1800 274 0240
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?