21st April 2018, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility and syllabus of UGC-NET(Anthropology) for MSc(Anthropology) student?

Hello everyone, I want to give UGC-NET. I am studying MSc(Anthropology). Kindly tell me the syllabus of UGC-NET for my subject. Also I want to know about the eligibility criteria. Please help me to know the syllabus.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility and syllabus of UGC-NET(Anthropology) for MSc(Anthropology) student?
  2. Eligibility criteria and syllabus of UGC-NET(Psychology) for MSc(Psychology) student?
  3. Eligibility criteria and syllabus of UGC-NET(Mathematics) for MSc(Mathematics) student?
  4. Political Science syllabus of UGC-NET? Eligibility to apply?
  5. Which entrance exam do I need to write to become a lecturer for MBA in Government College?
  6. Sociology syllabus of UGC-NET? Eligibility to study PhD(Sociology) in Gauhati University for MA student?
  7. M.tech Computer Science student eligible to write NET? Syllabus for UGC NET?
  8. Eligibility to appear in CSIR-UGC-NET for Computer Science postgraduate? Syllabus and categories available for Computer Science candidate?
  9. NET exam study material in Sanskrit Language? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Eligibility to sit in UGC NET Teaching and Research Aptitude test for Mechanical Engineer? Send me syllabus of it?
  11. Eligibility to appear in UGC-NET for a candidate with 47% in MA(History)? Syllabus of UGC-NET(History)?
  12. Relevant study material and syllabus for UGC NET Economics? Is it worth investing in correspondence institutes study materials?
  13. Where to get the UGC NET syllabus for MSW in Hindi language?
  14. Detailed information and syllabus of UGC-NET for M.Sc(IT) postgraduate?
  15. Eligibility to appear in CSIR-UGC-NET for M.E. student?
  16. Eligibility to appear in UGC-NET for MSc(Child Health Nursing) student? -- [New]
  17. Eligibility to appear in UGC-NET being a student of M.V.Sc in Veterinary Pathology? For which subject I should apply for UGC-NET?
  18. How can I apply for CSIR-NET being a M.A.(Geography) postgraduate?
25th May 2018, 05:32 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility and syllabus of UGC-NET(Anthropology) for MSc(Anthropology) student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I want to give UGC-NET. I am studying MSc(Anthropology). Kindly tell me the syllabus of UGC-NET for my subject. Also I want to know about the eligibility criteria. Please help me to know the syllabus.

Eligibility for the UGC-NET Anthropology is a master’s degree in anthropology with at least 55% marks (without rounding off) from a recognized university. Candidates who have appeared for their qualifying Master’s degree (final year) examination and whose result is still awaited are also eligible for the UGC-NET anthropology.

Syllabus of UGC-NET Anthropology subject is as follows:

Introduction
Evolution
Fossils
Human Genetics
Chronology
Typo-technology and Paleolithic Cultural Features
Holocene Culture
Evolution, Social Structure and Organization
Economic and Political Organization: Religion and Magic
Indian Anthropology: Basic Concepts and Issues

Candidates can find the full syllabus in the UGC NET website link given Click Here
16th January 2021, 02:40 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility and syllabus of UGC-NET(Anthropology) for MSc(Anthropology) student?

Can Msc Zoology also appear for Ugc net anthropology
2nd April 2022, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

Can MSc Human Genetics is eligible for ugc net anthropology?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?