1st December 2016, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

Can ICWA course be considered as a post graduation?

Please confirm equivalence of post graduation and ICWA. Being a cost accountant can I use my degree as post graduation where post graduation is needed? It will be helpful if you can give me the details on the same as soon as possible. Thanks!

3rd December 2016, 01:35 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can ICWA course be considered as a post graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Please confirm equivalence of post graduation and ICWA. Being a cost accountant can I use my degree as post graduation where post graduation is needed? It will be helpful if you can give me the details on the same as soon as possible. Thanks!

The ICWA course is a professional course on cost and works accounting. A candidate who has passed the final examination of ICWAI and having a graduation degree can register himself for PhD course in Commerce and allied subjects. But it is not equivalent to post graduation for jobs in government sector. If they recruit the ICWA candidates then it will be mentioned in the notification. The post graduation means the courses like M.Com, MA, M.Sc, MBA etc.
1st November 2020, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

Can a person with degree of ICWA teach accountancy in private school
27th September 2021, 03:48 PM
Minal F

Yes, ICWA Chartered Accountant and Company Secratary exams is equivalent to postgraduate degree holders according to the University Grants Commission (UGC)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?