14th September 2013, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

How to do ICWA after graduation?

how i do icwa after graduation & i want to know any fix skill for icwa
i am a graduate and lsc diploma and diploma in computer programing andapplication

Related Questions:
  1. What's the difference between ICWA and C.A? Does ICWA provides graduation certificate? What's the fee structure?
  2. What is the procedure of ICWA? I have completed graduation in B.Com
  3. How to do course in ICWA after completing graduation in B.Com?
  4. How to do ICWA after graduation? -- [New]
  5. Is graduation enough to study ICWA? Do I have to write any entrance exam to join ICWA intermediate? What is the fee structure of ICWA intermediate? Is there any concession for merit students?
  6. What to do after graduation? Information about ICWA course?
  7. List of institutions offering ICWA in Rajkot? What's the fee structure? How may I get details? I'm doing graduation
  8. How to go for ICWA after passing graduation?
  9. How to join ICWA after completing graduation?
  10. Is graduation enough or do I have to write an entrance exam to join ICWA intermediate? What is the fees of ICWA intermediate? Is there any concession for merit students?
  11. Duration of ICWA course? Contact details of ICWA in Mumbai? Fee structure of the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What is the duration of the ICWA course? I have completed my graduation in BSc
  13. How to join ICWA after completing graduation in BBM with distinction
  14. How to prepare for ICWA? I have completed graduation
  15. How to do ICWA after doing graduation from B.Com?
  16. Which is best for me between ICWA and CS after B.Com
  17. Difference between CS and ICWA? Which is better and what kind of jobs one can get after doing these? What is the qualification required?
  18. What is the procedure to apply for ICWA after graduation
14th April 2014, 08:48 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How to do ICWA after graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how i do icwa after graduation & i want to know any fix skill for icwa
i am a graduate and lsc diploma and diploma in computer programing andapplication
Yes Off course, being a graduate candidate you're directly eligible to apply for Intermediate course. ICWA stands for institute of cost and work accounts . it is an professional course the duration of the course is for 4 years and the ICWA course is divided into Foundation course, Intermediate course and Final course. 12th standard or equivalent qualification is the minimum educational qualification to apply for ICWAI course. The Applicant who completed graduation course with 55% percentage of marks are directly eligible to apply for Intermediate course.

Syllabus for ICWA course :
  • Cost accountancy
  • Final accountancy
  • Company law
  • Taxation
  • Investigation
  • Auditing
  • Statistics
  • Economics
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?