11th February 2015, 08:56 AM
Unregistered

What is the difference between ICWA and any other post graduation course?

Is ICWA course equivalent with any post graduation course?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the difference between ICWA and any other post graduation course? -- [New]
  2. Difference between CS and ICWA? Which is better and what kind of jobs one can get after doing these? What is the qualification required?
  3. What is the scope of ICWA? I have scored 45% in graduation
  4. Difference between MBA Finance and ICWA? Which course is good to join? Qualifications required to join these courses and job opportunities through these courses?
  5. What is ICWA benefit and difference?
  6. What is the procedure of ICWA? I have completed graduation in B.Com
  7. Difference between Company Secretary and ICWA courses?
  8. How to do course in ICWA after completing graduation in B.Com?
  9. How to do ICWA after graduation?
  10. Difference between MAB and ICWA? Which is better for career?
  11. Can I join ICWA after passing graduation and PG both in 3rd division
  12. Is ICWA course equivalent to post graduation course?
  13. Is graduation enough to study ICWA? Do I have to write any entrance exam to join ICWA intermediate? What is the fee structure of ICWA intermediate? Is there any concession for merit students? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What to do after graduation? Information about ICWA course?
  15. List of institutions offering ICWA in Rajkot? What's the fee structure? How may I get details? I'm doing graduation
  16. How to go for ICWA after passing graduation?
  17. How to join ICWA after completing graduation?
  18. Is graduation enough or do I have to write an entrance exam to join ICWA intermediate? What is the fees of ICWA intermediate? Is there any concession for merit students?
9th February 2017, 03:24 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What is the difference between ICWA and any other post graduation course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is ICWA course equivalent with any post graduation course?

The value for the ICWA course is higher than a regular post graduation. The scope of the course is equal to that of courses like CA. The job opportunities for the course is high compared to the regular post graduation course. So ICWA course is better than a post graduate degree. The ICWA course is a professional course. Candidates after completion of plus two can pursue the ICWA course. Those who have passed 10+2 can appear for Foundation Course which has four papers. The examinations are conducted twice in a year. Those who have studied graduation can appear for ICWA Intermediate (Inter) Course directly. After completion of the Intermediate course, you can apply for ICWA Final Course. The candidates while studying ICWA can pursue regular academic alongside (like M.Com or MBA).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?