11th November 2015, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

Can an MDS in Oral Pathology & Microbiology sign a medical report?

Please tell me whether an individual with MDS in oral pathology can sign a medical report or not? Please reply fast.

Related Questions:
  1. The TamilNaduDr. M.G.R. Medical university MDS in Oral Pathology and Microbiology- Oral Pathology, Microbiology and Forensic Odontology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. How may I do Ph.D in Microbiology or Molecular Biology? I've done MDS in Oral pathology
  3. The TamilNaduDr. M.G.R. Medical university MDS in Oral Pathology and Microbiology- Applied Basic Sciences Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. Which PG courses can I do related to my my field of dentistry? Institutes offering the course? Syllabus for preparing for MSc course?
  5. List of reputed colleges which offer MDS(Oral Pathology) in Abroad
  6. The Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical university Bachelor of Dental Surgery (B.D.S.), 3rd Year, Oral Pathology and Oral Microbiology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. Procedure to apply for Education Loan to study MDS?
  8. The Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University Master of dental Surgery in PERIODONTOLOGY- Pathology, Microbiology and Immunology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. In which college I will get admission with mentioned fee cost to study MDS in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery?
  10. Short term courses in usa after doing b.ds in india? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. In which country I should study MDS in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery?
  12. Am I eligible to study MD-Pathology course if completed M.Sc(Microbiology) and DMLT?
  13. What is the percentage required for BDS?
  14. Will I be eligible for BDS in RGUHS, I have done 11th and 12th from different school?
  15. MDS Orthodontics or MDA Oral Surgery which course to do?
  16. How can I go for BDS course at the age of 32 years?
  17. How to do MD pathology after completing MSc Microbiology
  18. Which course should I choose after completing MDS in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery? Scope of Plastic Surgery?
11th November 2015, 06:41 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can an MDS in Oral Pathology & Microbiology sign a medical report?

Yes, MDS in Oral Pathology & Microbiology can sign a medical report.
MDS in Oral Pathology can sign a medical report with his/her stamp.
MDS graduate can recommend medical rest to the patient ant can sign their report.
MDS graduate signature on medical report has same value as that of any other recognised doctor or medical advisor.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?