28th February 2017, 09:24 AM
Unregistered

Can a Mechanical Engineer study Master of Physiotherapy with Neuro Physiotherapy?

Sir, I am student BE Mechanical Engineering and want to study Master of Physiotherapy course. Am I eligible for Master of Physiotherapy with specialization of Neuro Physiotherapy?

1st March 2017, 06:43 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a Mechanical Engineer study Master of Physiotherapy with Neuro Physiotherapy?

No, you can study physiotherapy at master degree level on the basis of a mechanical engineering degree. You can only apply for master degree of your own stream.

For such course, you need to have at least a degree in physiotherapy first from a recognised Institute or university.
2nd March 2017, 03:18 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a Mechanical Engineer study Master of Physiotherapy with Neuro Physiotherapy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I am student BE Mechanical Engineering and want to study Master of Physiotherapy course. Am I eligible for Master of Physiotherapy with specialization of Neuro Physiotherapy?

A Mechanical Engineer cannot study Master of Physiotherapy course. Candidates seeking admission to Master of Physiotherapy course have to pass the Bachelor of Physiotherapy with a minimum of 50% marks and should have completed the compulsory rotating internship. The admission to the Master of Physiotherapy (MPT) will be done through an entrance examination. The above given is the common admission procedure for Master of Physiotherapy course in India. So you cannot study the MPT, after completion of BE Mechanical Engineering.
23rd September 2017, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

Hi, There are a few courses in Europe ( Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, Switzerland) and North America (North western University for instance) which now offer either a combination of engineering and physiotherapy, or offer streams which might not necessarily be titled physiotherapy, but may have all the areas you might be interested in as a mechanical engineer. EPFL Lausanne, especially, has some huge work being done in the field of neuro by a multidisciplinary team of people including mechanical engineers. I would suggest running an online search and sending out emails to specific schools and course coordinators to find out what's possible. I don't think this is something that's possible yet in India. Hope that helps.
12th April 2022, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

Hello. My self Somanath Rout. Im complete my btech mechanical engineering. & what can i do for to continue in my career in physiotherapist. Which course i do.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?