26th September 2014, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for 3 years LLB at Karnataka University?

I have passed pre degree with54% bachelor degree with38% and post graduation degree with 55% marks.All the courses are regular. Now I wish to join LLB 3 year course under karnadaka law university.Am I eligible for the same? Please reply soon.

26th September 2014, 10:52 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for 3 years LLB at Karnataka University?

Yes, you are eligible to get an admission in the 3 years LLB course in the Karnataka University. To get admission in the LLB course in Karnataka University, you must satisfy the following eligibility criteria as mentioned below :-

1.You must have completed the graduation from any Indian recognised university or any foreign university, and if the foreign university status is equal to Indian recognised university, then, you can apply for the 3 years LLB course in Karnataka University.

2.You must be below 30 years of age, if you belong to General Category candidates. In case of SC/ST and other backward category candidates you must not be more than 35 years of age as on 1st June, of the admission year in LLB course in Karnataka University.

3.You must have secured 45% of marks (40% for SC/ST) in your graduation from a recognised university to be eligible to get admission in the LLB course in Karnataka University.

Since, you have completed the graduation degree with 54% of total marks from a recognised university, you are eligible to get admission in LLB course in Karnataka University.
9th July 2022, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility for 3 years LLB at Karnataka University?

On 10 th basis i completed my bachelor's of arts in Bangalore University in distance education and again I completed my PUC, i could not take the admission for 3 years llb so i complete the PUC will I be eligible now to take the 3years llb
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?