13th July 2015, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

How to make a career in Corporate field? What is the scope of M.Tech(ECE) in corporate field?

How to make a career in Corporate field? What is the scope of M.Tech(ECE) in corporate field?

Related Questions:
  1. Should I do either M.E (from Anna University) or job after completion of BE??
  2. Comparetive analysis between Corporate Law and LLB
  3. Should I study PhD in Abroad to enter a Corporate field if completed B.Sc and M.Sc in Biotechnology?
  4. Which course should I do to boost my career in Law field? Which course is better and easier between Corporate Law course and LLM course?
  5. How can I crack the IES entrance exam?
  6. Is there any college after SSC for corporate low? What is the annual income?
  7. Is it necessary to have some experience to join a company after LLB? What are the several ways to make entry into a company other than with experience? Any courses to join a company without experience? Is the corporate law course beneficial?
  8. Job opportunities in Corporate sector for B.A.(Economics) final year female student who has a knowledge of Tally?
  9. List of the electrical companies providing industrial visit?
  10. What is the expected minimum salary package after completing CS course? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Is PG program in Corporate Law good while pursuing CS course? How much beneficial is it?
  12. Further studies in Dubai after 12th standard with 58% marks with science subjects?
  13. What are the benifits of studying M.tech? How it is useful in corporate sectors?
  14. Am I eligible to apply for any corporate field jobs after completion of diploma in IT?
  15. Detailed Information regarding CS course? List of Universities offering this course?
  16. How should I make my career in forest field?
  17. How can I make career in biology field after completion of my BE? I have done BE with ECE stream
  18. Should I make my career in Corporate Law and Management?
15th July 2015, 10:33 AM
xiomi china

Default Re: How to make a career in Corporate field? What is the scope of M.Tech(ECE) in corporate field?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

It is very Worth to make your career in the Corporate Field as this may can prove a milestone for your Financial as well as the Economic growth along-with the Social growth. M.tech has a very vast Scope when we talk about the Corporate business. You will have a vast knowledge of coroporate after doing M.tech but i will suggest you to go for MBA rather than M.tech if you fascinate the Corporate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?