14th September 2011, 03:31 PM
chiragsaddi

What are the various entrance exams one can give after 12th class(PCMBE)?

sir,
please tell me about the various entrance exams i can give after my 12 class my subjects are physics,chemistry,biology,maths&english

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam to give to join Architecture? Date of sale of the application forms of the entrance exam?
  2. Which course to do after 12th? Which are the entrance exams to be answered?
  3. Which Entrance Exams should I give after completion of 10th or 12th class to join Aeronautical Engineering?
  4. What are the various entrance exams one can give after 12th class(PCMBE)?
  5. Which kind of Entrance Exams can I give after completion of 12th class?
  6. Which Entrance Exam should I give after completion of 12th class to become a Chartered Accountant?
  7. How to appear for entrance exams after 12th?
  8. Which exams to give after 12th to become a Doctor? Can I give exams of other states? Procedure for writing the exam?
  9. List of entrance exams except AIEED to study Interior Designing on 12th basis? What to do for studying Interior Designing without clearing entrance exams? -- [New]
  10. Entrance exams to get government jobs for 12th Commerce student?
  11. Am I still eligible to appear in any entrance exam if preparing for 12th CBSE externally?
  12. List of the entrance exams which should be provided to a student after 12th
  13. Are there any law colleges in Mumbai that give admission on the basis of 12th percentage?
  14. Which entrance exam can I give after passing 12th PCM
  15. Scored 44% in 12th can I give any Bank exams?
  16. What all entrance exams can a 12th standard student give? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Entrance exams to join ISRO after 12th standard? Eligibility criteria and minimum marks required in 12th?
  18. On what basis does a college give admission? Is it through entrance test or through 12th percentage? Which colleges give admission on the basis of entrance exams?
15th September 2011, 07:32 AM
mukul0094
Banned

Default Re: What are the various entrance exams one can give after 12th class(PCMBE)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiragsaddi View Post
sir,please tell me about the various entrance exams i can give after my 12 class my subjects are physics, chemistry, biology, maths & english
Entrance Examination After Completing 12th Class.

After completing 12th class in which field you are interested. You not mention in the question that in which field you want to go. After completing 12th with science stream most of the student goes in the field of engineering or in medical. This is your career so you can choose any field by own interest.

If you are interested in the engineering field then after 12th examination with PCM as the main subject you can appear in the many entrance examination like IIT JEE, AIEEE, WBJEE, ORJEE, VITEEE, KIITEE, COMEDK....and many other.

If you are interested in the medical field then after 12th class with PCB as the main subject you can appear in the many entrance examination like AIIMS, AIPMT, JIPMER...and many other for the admission in the MBBS course.

For any more information about the above entrance examination please visit the official website of the respective entrance examination. You will get all information on the official website of the entrance examination.

If you are not interested in the field of engineering/medical then you have many other option to improve your career. You can do BCA, BMS, CA, B.Sc...etc. Now depend on you in which field you want to go. I advise you to choose any field by own interest not by parents or other interest. It is your career so decide any thing by self.

Regards
~Mukul~
15th September 2011, 07:47 AM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: What are the various entrance exams one can give after 12th class(PCMBE)?

Quote:
sir,
please tell me about the various entrance exams i can give after my 12 class my subjects are physics,chemistry,biology,maths&english
Entrance Exams After 12th

There are various streams where you can go from here..so firstly you have to decide that in which direction you want to proceed..

1) Engineering :- if you want to go for engineering..you need to clear any of the following exams with a good rank to get a very good college and a stream of your choice..
IIT-JEE
AIEEE
VITEE
KIITEE
WBJEE
KCET
and many more..
The forms shall be available at your nearest book depot from November onward..

2) Medical :- If you want to go in the medical line,then you can give the following exams and if you clear any of these exams with a good rank then you shall be able to get into a very good college..
AIIMS
AIPMT
DPMT
AFMC
and many more..

3) Armed Forces :- If you want to join the armed forces like the Indian Army,Navy or Air Force..you have to appear for the NDA(National Defense Academy) exam and have to clear it in order to get into the armed forces..

You should have a perfect eyesight and should be physically fit..

You have to first clear the written exam,then the interview and then the medical examination..

all the best..

~Hope this helps.. ~

With Warm Regards
"Nitz"
15th September 2011, 08:57 AM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the various entrance exams one can give after 12th class(PCMBE)?

hi dear
there are various scope after +2 (pcmbe)
after +2 you can go for engineering, medical, itm, ist etc..
for more details i am providing you a chart where details information you can get.....

good luck.......
15th September 2011, 09:08 AM
abhi1919

there are various exams
it all depends on you in which stream you want to go
if, engineering ,
B.TECH ,B.ARCH, B.DES
then BEST IS IIT THEN AIEEE AND THEN IP AND MANY MORE .
if want medical ,
MBBS, DDS
then best is AIIMS, AIPMT, MANIPAL, JIPMER ETC.
if want to join army , NDA.
if opt with english too
then BEST OPTION is SCRA and all other upsc exams .
15th September 2011, 09:11 AM
solution
Senior Member++++

hello dear

after 12th class(PCMBE), you can do many courses.

to do courses you have to give some entrance test exam.

some of them are

>>IIT-JEE.

>>AIEEE.

>>AIPMT.

>>NDA.

>>CLAT.

>>SATE LEVEL JEE.

etc.

all the best...........
15th September 2011, 11:13 AM
priyo06
Senior Member+++

dear friend,

After 12th you can go for different field.There are two section --

1. Engineering
2. Medical

To appear for these two examination you have to appear the examination like AIEEE, WBJEE, ORJEE etc..As you have the subjects Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology then you may choose any one them.But choose that one which you have the interest.
Besides this, you can just take honors degree from any discipline from a college which is under a recognized university.

all the best.
good day.
15th September 2011, 11:24 AM
priyo06
Senior Member+++

dear friend,

After 12th you can go for different field.There are two section --

1. Engineering
2. Medical

To appear for these two examination you have to appear the examination like AIEEE, WBJEE, ORJEE etc..As you have the subjects Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology then you may choose any one them.But choose that one which you have the interest.
Besides this, you can just take honors degree from any discipline from a college which is under a recognized university.

all the best.
good day.
15th September 2011, 01:08 PM
teeks
Senior Member+

dear friend you can apply for both of the courses related to the math as well as biology
AIEEE,IIT JEE,IIT GATE,IIT CEED,BITSAT,CAT,MAT,XATS,NAP,AIIMS, MBBS,AIPMT,CLAT,CPMT,BDS,AMU, etc

all the best
15th September 2011, 06:23 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

Ok,its no problem,there are so many options in front of you

you can go as your subject of interest,if you are interested to the engineering or general line like Physics Hons,Math Hons or Chemistry Hons.

However,I can not understand you are interested in Engineering or Medical or any general course like B.Sc,BCA,BBA or any other courses.

However,there are some entrance examination in various courses like:

if you are interested to the Engineering line:

1) All India Engineering Entrance Exam(AIEEE)
2) IIT-JEE.
3) BITS Admission Test
4) All India Common Entrance Test(AICET)
5) Indian Institute of Maritime Studies Entrance Exam(IIMSEE)
6) National Aptitude Test in Architecture(NATA)
7) National Institute of Technology (NIT)
8)WBJEE
etc.

AIEEE Exam details :-
It is a exam which enables you to admit into the engineering colleges all over india like IIT,NIT,deemed universities, government funded institutions.
Form will be published at mid of December this year.
For more update visit :www.aieee.nic.in.

IIT-JEE Exam Details :-
It is a exam which enables you to admit into the IITs.

Form will be published at November-December. So, keep checking the websites :
IIT Bombay – http://www.jee.iitb.ac.in
IIT Delhi – http://jee.iitd.ac.in
IIT Guwahati – http://www.iitg.ac.in/jee
IIT Kanpur – http://www.jee.iitk.ac.in
IIT Kharagpur – http://www.iitkgp.ernet.in/jee
IIT Madras – http://jee.iitm.ac.in
IIT Roorkee – http://www.iitr.ac.in/jee for latest updates on form publish.

BITSAT Exam Details :-
Admissions to Integrated first degree programs, at Pilani campus, Goa campus and Hyderabad Campus, will be made through a computer based online test conducted by BITS. This test is referred to as ' BITS Admission Test', in short as BITSAT.

So,keep checking the website :www.bitsadmission.com/bitsat

If you are intereseted in general college study like:

B.Sc in Physics,Chemistry,Math
B.Sc in IT,
B.Sc in Computer Sc.
BCA

If you are intersted in Management line:
BBA,
Hotel Management

If you are intereseted in accountancy :
B.Com

if you are interested for the MBBS course,there aresome entrance exams like:

1:AIIMS(All India Institute of Medical Sciences) Exam

2:AMUPMDC(Association of Management of Unaided Private Medical and Dental Colleges of Maharashtra) Exam

3:AIPMT (All India Pre-Medical Test)

4: DUMDET(Delhi University Medical-Dental Entrance Test)

5: Dr.D.Y.Patil Institute All India Common Entrance Test for MBBS and BDS

6:AFMC(Armed Forces Medical College ) exam

7:AU AIMEE(Annamalai University-All India Medical Entrance Examinations)

8:CETPPMC(Common Entrance Test for Pondicherry Private Medical Colleges) exam

9:UPCMET(Uttar Pradesh Combined Medical Entrance Test)

10:MGIMS(Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Medical Science ) exam

Besides those there are some other opportunities for the service of uor own country like:
Indian Army,
http://www.indianairforce.nic.in

Indian Airforce,
http://www.indianarmy.nic.in

Indian Navy
http://www.indiannavy.nic.in
15th September 2011, 07:27 PM
Tapan Manoharmayum

Quote:
sir,
if you are interested in technical line like engineering,architecture,bio-tech etc. then you can go through it else you can go to professional line like b.a.llb ,mbbs etc. So, these are some few that you can give entrance after 12 class as per subject you mentioned.

Thank You!!
27th August 2014, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

Hello, My daughter will be appearing for 12th ISC this year. She is very keen on Computer Engineering and wants to study abroad but we are clear that this is too early in life to be on your own. We want her to do her graduation here and travel abroad for PG or worst case she can do 2 years of her UG here and continue abroad for next 2 years with credits.
Keeping this in mind what are the colleges she should focus in India? What are the entrance exams she should give in preparation for these colleges. If someone can provide some consultancy we are ready to take one. PLease help.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?