19th January 2014, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

In which category of CSIR Nursing falls?

respected sir,

i have completed my post graduation in nursing, i wanna to knw if thr z any category in CSIR for my profession.

7th May 2014, 03:07 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: In which category of CSIR Nursing falls?

CSIR which commonly known as Council of Scientific and Industrial Research which is the best course forever. This Council of Scientific and Industrial Research is the way to give the opportunities to the students who are interested in nursing line. This line is the line in which a student can go through the medical line.

You have completed your degree in nursing which is great for your future. After this Post graduation degree you are able to join the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research which is the scientific and research institute for the nursing students who are completed their nursing course.

This is one of the course in which the student can know about the nursing technologies and facilities which are the latest in this modern generation. This Council of Scientific and Industrial Research is very suitable for your nursing profession. This profession gives you a bright future as well as a strong job with more salaries.

Eligibility for CSIR Nursing
BS-4 years program/BE/B. Tech/B. Pharma/MBBS/Integrated BS-MS/M.Sc. or Equivalent degree with at least of 55% marks for General & OBC category students and (50% for SC/ST candidates).

You need to appear for the JRF CSIR Test and after that you may got select. The maximum age for CSIR test is 28 years and 5 year relaxation for the SC/ST candidates.

You may choose Life Sciences Subjects for your JRF CSIR test as they are belongs to medical field.

Subjects you may choose-
LIFE SCIENCES
Sp. Sub. Code Sp. Sub. Name
301 BIOCHEMISTRY
302 BIODIVERSITY AND TAXONOMY
303 BIOTECHNOLOGY
304 BOTANY
305 GENETICS
306 MICROBIOLOGY
307 PHYSIOLOGY
308 ZOOLOGY
309 OTHERS
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?