5th August 2014, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

Chemistry graduate can do Master's in English?

I am student doing my bachelor's degree in chemistry. Will I be able to do a master's degree in English literature?

13th August 2014, 12:28 AM
Manoj Kumar Badoniya

Default Re: Chemistry graduate can do Master's in English?

Eligibility to get admission in MA English Literature

A candidate must have passed bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university here any discipline means - Science/Mathematics/Computers/Arts/Commerce etc.

Candidate must have secured at least 50% marks in bachelor's degree but some of the universities do not demand for percentage marks but you should confirm everything before applying for admission in any university

As you have mentioned that you are pursuing BSc with chemistry as major subject then you are 100% eligible to apply for MA in English Literature and you will get admission

There is a huge scope and broad way to get jobs and many other opportunities after completing MA in English Literature but you must have very good knowledge and command over English Language then only you will be considered best among all other competitors

All the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?