22nd September 2015, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

Which colleges in India offers B.Tech in Food Technology through distance mode?

I have completed Diploma in Food Processing Technology and now i want to do B.Tech in Food Technology. I want to do it through distance mode. So please tell me about colleges offering B.Tech in Food Technology in distance mode in India?

23rd September 2015, 01:41 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which colleges in India offers B.Tech in Food Technology through distance mode?

I do not think Engineering can be availed through distance mode. So I do not think any engineering college offer B.Tech (Food Technology) course through distance mode. So I suggest you to pursue B.Tech in Food Technology course through regular mode in order to find bright career. If you are willing to do bachelor degree in Food Technology through distance mode, then you may go with Bachelor of Science course. Yes, you may pursue B.Sc in Food Technology course through distance then go with M.Sc in Food Science to find your career in Food Technology or Food Science stream. I strongly suggest you to do B.Tech in Food Technology course through regular mode from any best institute since you have already completed Diploma in Food Processing Technology.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?