17th June 2014, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

When application of PhD in Ancient History & Culture starts at Calcutta University?

when the application of phd programme will be started in Ancient History & culture department of Calcutta University?

Related Questions:
  1. Courses of Paleontology and Archeology in India? I am a student of 12th board exam
  2. Which course shall I join after completion of Intermediate having interest in Archaeology?
  3. How to do PhD in History?
  4. Previous paper of ancient history for entrance exam of ma of jnu? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. List of the universities along with their admission procedure offering Ph.D course? I have done MA in history with 62% marks
  6. Study material for VAO exam?
  7. Kuvempu University, M.A. in history and Archaeology-History of Ancient India upto 1200 AD Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. Madurai Kamraj University, B.A. In History, Political and Cultural History of India from Ancient Times To A.D. 1526 Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. Syllabus for Ancient history for M.A entrance exam in JNU?
  10. Kuvempu University, M.A. in History And Archaeology-History of Modern Europe Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers
  11. Mangalore University BA in History-FYBA 1st Sem India in the Early Historical Period (To AD 300) Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  12. Is there MA in Ancient History and Philosophy course available in JNU?
  13. Can I do MA in History Honors after graduating in Bengali Honors from Calcutta University?
  14. Can I do Ph.D in History after scoring 50% marks in M.A History? What is the eligibility for Ph.D in History?
  15. Eligibility and criteria to apply for PhD in India or Abroad?
  16. How to get admission in regular master degree in Geography? I am a graduate student of Calcutta University
  17. Can I apply for PhD in history from Germany university if I have qualified my M.Phil in history?
  18. Direct PhD in Psychology or Philosophy or History or Environmental science after B.Tech?
21st September 2016, 12:22 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When application of PhD in Ancient History & Culture starts at Calcutta University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
when the application of phd programme will be started in Ancient History & culture department of Calcutta University?

The PhD course shall begin in the month of August every year at Calcutta University. The PhD Entrance test (RET) shall be held in the month of April. The applications are available in the month of March every year. You have to contact the university concerned department for more details. The candidates must have completed Master’s Degree in the relevant subject with a minimum of 55% marks are eligible for the admission. The candidates will be selected on the basis of written test and interview. The details are available in the university website Calcutta University
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?