2nd March 2012, 03:39 PM
Prem khomdram

List of competitive exams which I can appear after completing graduation in political science?

Would you please suggest me the list of competitive exams which I can appear just after the completion of graduation in Political Science?

Related Questions:
  1. List of competitive exams which can be given after Diploma engineering?
  2. List books for political science students for NET/SET exams?
  3. List of colleges which offer B.A.(Political Science) in Indore? Job opportunities for Political Science graduate?
  4. Can I do Ph.D in Political Science after doing BA and PG in Master in Business Administration(HR)? Procedure to get admission?
  5. What should I study after completing M.A. in Political Science?
  6. What are the job options after completing graduation in political science honors?
  7. Can I study Post Graduation in Political Science if my name is changed after marriage and having completed Graduation 25 years ago?
  8. Government teacher's job in Delhi after Graduation in Political Science, PG in Political Science and B.Ed? Eligibility and age-limit?
  9. Career opportunities for Political Science Honours candidate? -- [New]
  10. Will it be possible to do MA in Political Science without BA in Political science?
  11. Can I take Geography as an additional subject in Siliguri Girls' High school in 11th standard?
  12. How to join M.Phil in Political Science in Correspondence in Pune University after completion of Post Graduation in Political Science?
  13. How to become an IPS officer after inter 2nd year
  14. What is the pattern of Political Science entrance exam for PG?
  15. What are the career opportunities for me after completing graduation in political science
  16. How to get admission in Ph.D in Political Science after completing M.A in Political Science from University of Mumbai?
  17. How may i add an extra subject(history or geography) in graduation level after completing it? I've completed graduation with Hindi, English, Political Science, and Food Technology and B.Ed in social science
  18. List of best books for political science according to new syllabus -- [Most Discussed]
15th May 2012, 12:28 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of competitive exams which I can appear after completing graduation in political science?

Wht can i do aftr completing B.Tech in cosmetic?
which r d competative exam tht i can give
plz do rply it wld help a lot
5th November 2012, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of competitive exams which I can appear after completing graduation in political science?

Would you please suggest me the list of competitive exams which I can appear just after the completion of graduation in librarian science
5th November 2012, 01:06 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prem khomdram View Post
Would you please suggest me the list of competitive exams which I can appear just after the completion of graduation in Political Science?
HI!
After passing graduation with Political Science you have option like:-
> Civil Services Exam
> Central Police Force exam
> Combine Defence Services
> S.B.I Bank P.O Exam
> P.N.B Bank P.O exam
> N.E.T
> B.Ed Entrance exam
> C.A.T
> M.A.T
> X.A.T
> I.B.P.S P.O Exam

ALL THE BEST!
5th November 2012, 02:15 PM
radha 2
Senior Member+

Hi,
After completed your Graduation with Pol.sci You have lot of Option
You can apply for Banking jobs Like;
PO
Graduate candidate apply for this.

Clerk
12th pass candidate or graduate candidate eligible.

If you do higher studies
so,you can apply for
MBA entrance exam like,
MAT
CAT
7th January 2013, 10:50 AM
Unregistered

List of competitive exam after or in between the graduation of BSc computer science?
18th January 2013, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

List of competitive exams which I can appear after completeing graduation in geography?
22nd May 2013, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

list of exam which i can appear just after 12 if i am science student
7th June 2013, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

i have completed BA in sociology can you suggest me the list of competative exams i can write
2nd July 2013, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

after bca could u plz suggest which are the competitive exams which can be given by us..
28th June 2014, 10:14 AM
Unregistered

How to apply UPSE Exam? what are the criteria and age limit of these Exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?