9th September 2016, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

Which computer course I can do along with MBA to ensure that I will get the job?

I am doing Mba. I am wanted to know a computer course of maximum 6 month with reasonable fee from du or any renowned institute which will help me in Mba like making attractive presentation and all.I am wanted to go for job in IT field after Mba.so I wanted to know a course which will help me in both Mba as well as job in IT field. basically I want job in any IT company so I wanted to do a course which will train me in basics which each n every IT company requires.so is there any exam we have to give for the course because I have done b.sc zoology Hons with 91%from D.E.I(Agra), doing Mba from same university in IT.
Tthanking you
Regards poonam

17th September 2016, 05:54 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which computer course I can do along with MBA to ensure that I will get the job?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am doing Mba. I am wanted to know a computer course of maximum 6 month with reasonable fee from du or any renowned institute which will help me in Mba like making attractive presentation and all.I am wanted to go for job in IT field after Mba.so I wanted to know a course which will help me in both Mba as well as job in IT field. basically I want job in any IT company so I wanted to do a course which will train me in basics which each n every IT company requires.so is there any exam we have to give for the course because I have done b.sc zoology Hons with 91%from D.E.I(Agra), doing Mba from same university in IT.
Tthanking you
Regards poonam

The aspirant can study any one of the computer course along with MBA to get a job. The courses are given below;

C and C++
Graphic Designing
Web Designing (HTML, Java Script)
PHP Web Development
JAVA

The courses can be studied in many institutions in India. The course can be studied in part time.
17th September 2016, 07:41 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which computer course I can do along with MBA to ensure that I will get the job?

You must have basic knowledge of computers like MS Office and Excel as most of the work these days are done on computers. Along with this, if you have programming skills, then it will be added advantage.

Basically, MBA is a management degree and you don't need any advanced knowledge of computer, until you are seeking job in a software domain. So, just gain working knowledge of all the basic computer skills.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?