26th November 2016, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

Which course can I pursue after completing B.Sc (MSCS)? How can I apply for admission?

Respected Sir, I am pursuing B.Sc (MSCS) and after completing it I want to continue with my studies so I want to know which course will be the best option after completing B.Sc (MSCS)? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What to do after BSc MSCS, MBA IT or MCA? What kind of job can a BSc MSCS student get?
  2. Syllabus of MSc computer science?
  3. I want to join M.Sc(Forensic) after completing B.Sc(MSCs)?
  4. Internship for B.Sc (mscs) student?
  5. What other courses can I do after doing BSc MSCS?
  6. Which specialization is better for a BSc(MSCS) student in MBA?
  7. How to write SVURPGCET with statistics after completing BSc MSCS? Best books for preparation?
  8. Am I eligible to pursue M.Com after completing BA course? How can I apply for admission?
  9. Can I pursue M.Ed directly after completing B.Com? What is the procedure to apply for admission?
  10. Information about BSc course? Is it possible to pursue MBBS after completing BSc? Eligibility criteria to apply for MBBS after completing BSc? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I pursue D.Ed after completing my H.Sc from Mumbai? How can I apply for admission?
  12. Am I eligible to pursue B.Ed after completing BA? How can I apply for admission?
  13. Can I do MBA in Tourism after doing degree in BSc(MSCS)?
  14. Am I eligible to pursue MA after completing B.Sc? What is the procedure for admission?
  15. Can I pursue MS after completing BAMS in Allopathy? What is the procedure to apply for admission? -- [New]
  16. Am I eligible to pursue MBA after completing B.Sc Maths? How can I apply for admission in MBA?
  17. Which courses are available that I can pursue after completing Graduation with B.Sc IT? How can I apply for admission?
  18. Can I pursue career in Architecture from Abroad after completing 12th from India? What is the procedure and which college should I apply for admission?
2nd December 2016, 02:05 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Which course can I pursue after completing B.Sc (MSCS)? How can I apply for admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I am pursuing B.Sc (MSCS) and after completing it I want to continue with my studies so I want to know which course will be the best option after completing B.Sc (MSCS)? Please answer as soon as possible.

You can study many courses after finishing the B.Sc in Mathematics, Statistics and Computer Science (MSCS). The courses are M.Sc Mathematics, M.Sc Statistics, M.Sc Computer Science, MCA, MBA, MA, LL.B, Postgraduate Diploma in Management, Postgraduate Diploma in Computer Application, Postgraduate Diploma in Education, Postgraduate Diploma in Journalism & Mass Communication, Postgraduate Diploma in Financial Management, Postgraduate Diploma in Marketing Management etc. You have to apply online or offline for the admission to the postgraduate course. The courses are available in various universities. The admission to some of the courses will be done through an entrance test.
31st January 2020, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which course can I pursue after completing B.Sc (MSCS)? How can I apply for admission?

What course is best for average student who completed Bsc MSc's ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?