3rd June 2016, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

Cost of buying M.Tech ECE seat in VIT Vellore main campus?

How much will be the cost of buying M.Tech seat in ece stream at VIT Vellore main campus. Please, tell me that how will be the cost of buying seat for mtech in vit

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get ECE branch in VIT Vellore campus after scoring 8264 rank in VIT exam?
  2. What is the average estimated packages offered in VIT Vellore campus placements?
  3. Between Chennai and Vellore which VIT campus is good? Can I get admission with fee reduction if secured 4010 rank in VITEEE being a citizen of Karnataka?
  4. Placement prospects at Chennai campus?
  5. Can I get a seat in VIT Vellore Campus after scoring 25050 rank? Which stream can I get?
  6. Can I get a seat in computer science in either Vellore or Chennai Campus after scoring 25000 rank in VIT entrance exam?
  7. Can I get main campus in Chennai after scoring 16 in M.Tech ECE? How good are the placements?
  8. Which all streams can I get with 24000 in VITEEE?
  9. From where can I get application form of VITEEE?
  10. VIT Vellore is good for doing M.Tech in ECE? How is placement there for M.Tech in ECE?
  11. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) if secured 10226 rank in VITEEE?
  12. Can I get admission in Vellore campus in CSE branch? I have scored 2752 AIR in VITMEE
  13. Can I get a seat in VIT in any campus group after scoring 20884 rank?
  14. What is the highest package offered by VIT Vellore campus?
  15. Which are the courses offered by VIT at Vellore and Chennai Campus for M.Tech Electrical and Electronics?
  16. Can I get a seat in VIT Vellore after scoring 10000 in VIT entrance exam
  17. Where Infosys conducts off-campus interview in Vellore for B.Tech(CSE) student?
  18. How is the VIT Chennai campus? Is the placement good in VIT Chennai compared to vellore? Which stream can i get after scoring 10335 rank in VIT? -- [Most Discussed]
10th June 2016, 08:10 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cost of buying M.Tech ECE seat in VIT Vellore main campus?

I am sorry to say that there is no such provision to buy seats in VIT for M.Tech graduates, you will have to appear for VIT entrance examination and after clering the examination you will be very much eligible to get admission in the above mentioned Institute to opt or the course you have mentioned above.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?