9th June 2016, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff marks required in YMCA University M.Sc(Physics) entrance exam to get admission?

I have given the M.Sc(Physics) entrance exam of YMCA University. My exam was not going according to my wish and I am afraid if I couldn’t get seat. So, please tell me what cutoff marks is required for getting admission in this entrance exam?

Related Questions:
  1. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study M.Com in Osmania University? Cutoff marks required to get admission?
  2. Cutoff marks required to qualify B.Tech entrance exam in University of Pune?
  3. Current rank of YMCA University nationwide for M.Sc programs?
  4. What marks are required in JEE mains to take admission in YMCA for B.Tech?
  5. Cutoff marks required to study B.Sc(Agriculture) in Tamil Nadu Agricultural University?
  6. How to get admission in the YMCA through LEET entrance?
  7. Cutoff marks required to qualify and get admission in NIFT B.F.Tech entrance exam? Percentage required in 12th to appear?
  8. Is it possible for me to get admission in YMCA, Faridabad if I have 111 marks in JEE mains?
  9. Eligibility criteria and cutoff marks required in entrance exam to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy in Manipal University?
  10. How can I calculate aggregate percentage to study Chemistry Honours in Delhi University? Cutoff marks required in entrance exam to get admission? List of reputed colleges offering Chemistry Honours under Delhi University?
  11. Minimum rank required for admission in YMCA university, Faridabad in computer science/IT or electrical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I get admission in YMCA Faridabad in B.Tech after securing 77 marks in JEE mains and 89% in board exam
  13. Cutoff marks required to get admission in engineering colleges of Tamil Nadu?
  14. How to get admission in YMCA Faridabad?
  15. Cutoff marks required in entrance exam to study PhD in Management course in Osmania University?
  16. Cutoff marks required in KRUCET to get admission for M.Sc(Pharmaceutical Chemistry) in Krishna University? Pattern of KRUCET? -- [New]
  17. How to get admission in YMCA Faridabad after scoring 81 marks?
  18. What is the procedure to get admission in MSc Maths at Utkal University? What is the cutoff marks to pass the entrance exam?
10th June 2016, 06:48 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff marks required in YMCA University M.Sc(Physics) entrance exam to get admission?

The cut-off marks has not yet been declared and therefore, it is not quite possible for me to provide you the exact information on the topic. However, you will be notified as soon as the cut-off marks are declared. You need not worry about it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?