9th February 2016, 11:46 PM
Unregistered

Which course is better between M.Sc electronics or M.Sc instrumentation?

Sir,
I completed my bsc electronics. I want to know about the course msc electronics and msc instrumentation. Which course is better? Please help me

12th February 2016, 07:47 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course is better between M.Sc electronics or M.Sc instrumentation?

Both Electronics and Instrumentation are very good fields and have wide scope. It is expected that the scope of these fields will increase widely in the near future as they are still in their infant stage in India. Both these fields are related to each other to quite an extent. You should go for the one in which you are interested and have strong fundamental knowledge. Since you have done B.Sc in Electronics, so Electronics should be your higher priority but you can also go for instrumentation if you have interest in that field and know about the fundamentals of that field.
25th April 2018, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which course is better between M.Sc electronics or M.Sc instrumentation?

Respected sir. My question is whether i should opt for MSc physics or MSc Electronics in the view of Defence post Grad. recruitment
25th November 2020, 08:34 AM
Unregistered

Compare to msc electronics and msc instrumentation which is best
18th September 2021, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

Msc in electronics or msc in instrumentation for women
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?