16th April 2016, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

Which is the next higher studies course I can opt after completion of B.Com being a female candidate?

What should be the next step for a b.com graduate (female), if interested in higher studies?
what about ICW?
what about M.com?
which is better?

16th April 2016, 11:15 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is the next higher studies course I can opt after completion of B.Com being a female candidate?

Higher Course opportunities after completion of B.Com Course:

There is nothing like Female or Male in order to choose the stream. The stream one decides to go with basically depends upon that particular candidate's achievements, goals and interests. Yes, there are many course opportunities available to pursue after completion of B.Com.

>> ICWA Course details:
* ICWAI course is basically divided into several stages.
- Foundation Program - lasts for about 6 months
- Intermediate Program - lasts for about 12 months
- Management Training - lasts for about 36 months
- Final Course - lasts for about 12 months (or 1 year)

Generally this ICWA course is done after completion of 12th Class (in 10+2) pattern and as it is a long process, I would suggest you to go with Master of Commerce (M.Com) course after completion of B.Com course. M.Com is highly recommended course after B.Com to find better scope in India and abroad.
16th April 2016, 11:18 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is the next higher studies course I can opt after completion of B.Com being a female candidate?

You can pursue M.Com or CA course after completion of your B.Com course even if you are a female candidate. To get direct admission in CA course without appearing in CPT examination, you must have to score at least 55% aggregate marks in your B.Com course. If you are interested to get admission in M.Com course, you must have to appear in entrance examination conducted by the respective university and some colleges also offer direct admission in M.Com course on the basis of marks secured in B.Com course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?