16th February 2016, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

Which course should i choose after B.Sc. in Computers - B.Ed. or M.Phil?

I have completed B.Sc course in Computers. Now i am confused between studying B.Ed course or M.Phil course. So kindly suggest me that which course should i choose between the two?

Kindly guide me please.

17th February 2016, 03:02 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Which course should i choose after B.Sc. in Computers - B.Ed. or M.Phil?

You have not mentioned what you want to do and why you are thinking about pursuing these courses.
Each of the courses has its own advantages as well as disadvantages.
If you are looking for a job the B.Ed course is best for you to choose now.
Reply back with what you want to become or do in future to get a detailed answer about which course you should do among these courses.
17th February 2016, 07:12 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course should i choose after B.Sc. in Computers - B.Ed. or M.Phil?

For M.Phil admission you need post graduation degree which you don't have at the moment according to your question. Therefore, B.Ed is the option left for you.

B.Ed is a good option for those who want to become a school teacher in near future. M.Phil and other higher degrees is good for those who want to become lecturer.
17th February 2016, 09:21 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

As per my knowledge you should definitely pursue Bachelor of Education after completion of your BSc in computer science so that you can appear in Teacher Eligibility Test to become Teacher.
After completion of your Bachelor in education you can pursue M.Phill.
17th February 2016, 09:43 PM
kantraman

Actually M.Phil degree is only essential to get the job of Assistant Professor in college but now a days NET is essential for getting this type of job as compared to M.Phil degree.If you want to become teacher then you should choose B.Ed degree after B.Sc in computer science becau
17th February 2016, 11:39 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed B.Sc course in Computers. Now i am confused between studying B.Ed course or M.Phil course. So kindly suggest me that which course should i choose between the two?

Kindly guide me please.
The aspirant has to choose only B.Ed after B.Sc in Computer Science. The eligibility to study the M.Phil course is a pass in Post Graduation with 55% marks. So it is not possible to study M.Phil after B.Sc in Computer Science.
The eligibility to study the B.Ed course is a graduation degree with 50% marks. There will be an entrance examination for the admission to the B.Ed course. The aspirant can pursue his career in teaching line after the B.Ed course. The course is available in many institutions in
India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?