5th July 2011, 10:47 AM
mallesh.ch1

Which course can I choose between MCA and M.Sc pursuing my final year in B.Sc Computers? Which is best for good jobs?

i am studying bsc computers final year presently in ou .next what i choose mca or msc . what is the best for good jobs ?]

Related Questions:
5th July 2011, 04:58 PM
vishal jaybhaye
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which course can I choose between MCA and M.Sc pursuing my final year in B.Sc Computers? Which is best for good jobs?

DEAR SIR,

if you are looking for the good jobs then msc is the best course for you .

because after completing the bsc you will become the bachelor of computer science.
it is always better that to do the master course for getting the best jobs in the particular fields like computer science and other fields.

so sir,
according to me the msc course is better.
best of luck

thanks
5th July 2011, 04:59 PM
vishal jaybhaye
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which course can I choose between MCA and M.Sc pursuing my final year in B.Sc Computers? Which is best for good jobs?

DEAR SIR,

if you are looking for the good jobs then msc is the best course for you .

because after completing the bsc you will become the bachelor of computer science.
it is always better that to do the master course for getting the best jobs in the particular fields like computer science and other fields.

so sir,
according to me the msc course is better.
best of luck

thanks
26th November 2011, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

admission procedure of msc in niser &% of marks in bsc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?