29th May 2016, 03:38 PM

What should I do after completion of B.Sc course?

What should I do after completion of B.Sc course? Can you please suggest me the best things which we can take forward right after the course? It will be helpful if you can guide me with the complete information soon. Thank you!

29th May 2016, 07:21 PM
13precious

Default Re: What should I do after completion of B.Sc course?

After pursuing B.Sc you can go for Master Degree M.sc .It is a post graduate course of 2 years.

Career opportunities after pursuing B.sc course

You can take part in some competitive exams like IAS,IPS,SSC.

You can also apply for bank job for the post of clerical which is conducted by IBPS twice in a year.
29th May 2016, 08:01 PM
ravinayadav259
Senior Member+

Best course after B.Sc

Masters Degree in Business Administration (MBA)

MSc

Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM)

MBA

MCA

Master of Science (Information Technology)

M Sc Microbiology
29th May 2016, 08:17 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

There are numerous courses which a candidate can pursue after Bachelor's degree in science. You can decide according to your career goal. You can also go for competitive entrance exams for government jobs.

1. You can go for Master's degree in science, Master of Business Administration, Master of Computer Applications etc.

After master's degree, you can apply for NET exam for Lectureship.

2. You can apply for various entrance exams like Civil Services exam, Banking exams, SSC CGL exam and IB ACIO exam.
30th May 2016, 01:55 AM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

After completion of B.Sc course , You can choose either higher studies or seeking for jobs.

Higher Studies
M.Sc : You can go for research field in which you are specialized. In M.Sc specialization available such as Physics , Chemistry , Maths , Botany , Statistics , IT , Computer Science , Agriculture , Food Technology , Forestry , Nursing , Psychology , Genetics , Interior Designing etc.

MBA : You can make your career in management field. Specializations available such as HR , Marketing , Finance , Operation Management etc.

Job Opportunities
There are great career opportunities after completion of B.Sc. You may have chances to get jobs in the fields such as

- Banking
- Research Laboratories
- Government Corporation
- Finance
- IT Industries
- Business Marketing
1st June 2016, 10:59 AM
Adhayay

You can go for MSc. If you are interested in business and management, you can opt for MBA.
After completing your graduation you can apply for the entrance exams of IPS, IAS and IFS which was conducted by UPSC every year and for banking jobs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?