29th July 2018, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

Course structure of MBA(Science and Technology Communication) in Makhanlal Chaturvedi National University of Journalism?

Hi friends, I just want to know about the structure of MBA(Science and Technology Communication) course which is available in Makhanlal Chaturvedi National University of Journalism. Can you please provide me the course structure asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure of MBA(Science and Technology Communication) offered in Makhanlal Chaturvedi National University of Journalism?
  2. Eligibility to study MBA(Science and Technology Communication) in Makhanlal Chaturvedi National University of Journalism? -- [New]
  3. Entrance exams available to study MBA(Science and Technology Communication) in Makhanlal Chaturvedi National University of Journalism?
  4. Details of Campus Interview available in Makhanlal Chaturvedi National University of Journalism for MBA(Science and Technology Communication) candidate?
  5. Can I become a journalist after completing B.E CSE?
  6. What is the fee structure of Ph.D mass communication course from Makhanlal Chaturvedi University?
  7. Where to do MBA in media management?
  8. Information about mass media course after TYB.Com?
  9. Makhanlal Chaturvedi University MCA entrance exam question papers
  10. What is the syllabus for B.A Hons in Journalism and Mass communication entrance exam
  11. Am i eligible for MCA course? Currently I am pursuing BCA from Makhanlal Chaturvedi University, Bhopal.
  12. What is the validity of degrees of Makhanlal chaturvedi University Bhopal to get government jobs?
  13. What is the eligibility criteria followed for getting admission for masters in mass communication?
  14. What should I study in 11th standard to study further Bachelor of Library Science?
  15. Colleges for higher education in psychology? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Address and phone number of Sachdeva New Pt college at Hyderabad?
  17. Cutoff of BDS colleges in Mumbai and New Mumbai? List of medical government colleges and government aided colleges in Mumbai and New Mumbai?
  18. Which colleges can I get after scoring 76858 rank?
28th September 2018, 11:18 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure of MBA(Science and Technology Communication) in Makhanlal Chaturvedi National University of Journalism?

As per my knowledge, MBA(Science and Technology Communication) is not available in Makhanlal Chaturvedi National University of Journalism. University offers MBA in 4 specializations that is given below.

1. Media Management
2. Advertising and Marketing Communication
3. Corporate Communication
4. Entertainment Communication

You can get more details on the below mentioned website link.
http://www.mcu.ac.in/Departments.aspx
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?