29th July 2018, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study MBA(Science and Technology Communication) in Makhanlal Chaturvedi National University of Journalism?

Hi friends, I want to secure admission in Makhanlal Chaturvedi National University of Journalism for MBA(Science and Technology Communication) course. Kindly tell me what is the eligibility criteria for studying this course in this university. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exams available to study MBA(Science and Technology Communication) in Makhanlal Chaturvedi National University of Journalism?
  2. Fee structure of MBA(Science and Technology Communication) offered in Makhanlal Chaturvedi National University of Journalism?
  3. Course structure of MBA(Science and Technology Communication) in Makhanlal Chaturvedi National University of Journalism?
  4. Details of Campus Interview available in Makhanlal Chaturvedi National University of Journalism for MBA(Science and Technology Communication) candidate?
  5. Can I become a journalist after completing B.E CSE?
  6. What is the eligibility criteria followed for getting admission for masters in mass communication?
  7. What is the fee structure of Ph.D mass communication course from Makhanlal Chaturvedi University?
  8. Where to do MBA in media management?
  9. Information about mass media course after TYB.Com?
  10. Makhanlal Chaturvedi University MCA entrance exam question papers
  11. What is the syllabus for B.A Hons in Journalism and Mass communication entrance exam
  12. Am i eligible for MCA course? Currently I am pursuing BCA from Makhanlal Chaturvedi University, Bhopal.
  13. What is the validity of degrees of Makhanlal chaturvedi University Bhopal to get government jobs?
  14. Colleges for higher education in psychology? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Address and phone number of Sachdeva New Pt college at Hyderabad?
  16. Can I pursue journalism after completing graduation in Political science? Which course should I choose after graduation?
  17. What is the eligibility criteria required to join journalism after completion of B.Com course?
  18. When admission starts for bachelor of library science course? What is the course fee?
28th September 2018, 11:00 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MBA(Science and Technology Communication) in Makhanlal Chaturvedi National University of Journalism?

MBA(Science and Technology Communication) in Makhanlal Chaturvedi National University of Journalism is full time 2 years duration of course. Candidates must be a Graduate in any discipline from any recognized university to be eligible. Candidates are admitted based on performance in the entrance exam conducted by the university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?