29th July 2018, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

Seats available for MTech(Micro Electronics & Control Systems) course in Technocrats Institute of Technology, Bhopal?

Dear friends, I am planning to do MTech(Micro Electronics & Control Systems) from Technocrats Institute of Technology, Bhopal. So, I would like to know about the seats which are available for this course in this institute. Kindly let me know about the seats asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Should I study MTech(Micro Electronics & Control Systems) in Technocrats Institute of Technology, Bhopal?
  2. Admission criteria to study MTech(Micro Electronics & Control Systems) in Technocrats Institute of Technology, Bhopal? -- [New]
  3. Course structure and fee expenses of MTech(Micro Electronics & Control Systems) in Technocrats Institute of Technology, Bhopal?
  4. Entrance exam available to study MTech(Micro Electronics & Control Systems) in Technocrats Institute of Technology, Bhopal?
  5. Which college can I get after scoring 10345 rank in MPPET and 368769 in AIEEE?
  6. Which college will I get after scoring 9655 rank?
  7. Which NIT college will I get after scoring an AIEEE OBC rank of 17431? In which government college can I get admission?
  8. Names of the top 10 engineering colleges according to the placements and ranking in MP state?
  9. How many seats are available for MTech(Digital Electronics & Communication Systems) in Vaishnavi Institute of Technology?
  10. List of private colleges where I can apply for job after completion of B.E Computer Engineering?
  11. Can I get any good college after scoring 59% in MP PET?
  12. Can I get admission in any NIT for MCA? I have achieved 2491 rank in NIMCET
  13. Can I get a seat in NITs after scoring 89 marks in AIEEE SC category?
  14. List of MBA/MCA colleges in Madhya Pradesh? Which colleges are approved by AICTE?
  15. Is it better to do B.Tech from private college?
  16. Top most government engineering colleges of MPPET? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Which is the best Post graduate degree after B.Tech in ECE for government job?
  18. Which are the best branches for electrical students in M.Tech
28th September 2018, 12:39 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Seats available for MTech(Micro Electronics & Control Systems) course in Technocrats Institute of Technology, Bhopal?

MTech(Micro Electronics & VLSI Design) course is available in Technocrats Institute of Technology, Bhopal. There are total number of 24 MTech(Micro Electronics & VLSI Design) seats available in Technocrats Institute of Technology, Bhopal.
Candidates who have completed B.E./B.Tech/MCA with minimum 50% marks (45% in case of SC/ST/OBC) from any recognized university are eligible.
Candidates are admitted based on valid GATE score followed by counseling conducted by D.T.E., Govt. of M.P. through MP Online).
You can get more details on the below mentioned website link.
http://technocratsgroup.edu.in/techn...of-technology/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?