13th September 2012, 02:30 PM
vijaykumarkhandel

What is the syllabus for B.A Hons in Journalism and Mass communication entrance exam

what is the syllabus for BA hons in journalism and mass communication entrance exam makhanlal chaturvedi uni bhopal ?

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges for Masters in Journalism & Mass Communication or Journalism or Journalism or Mass Communication? How to prepare for their entrance exams and what are the syllabus? -- [New]
  2. How to do B.A Hons in Journalism and mass communication? I am in class 12th
  3. Details regarding entrance exam and future prospective of BA in Mass Communication & Journalism?
  4. How to do master in journalism and mass communication?
  5. What to do after 12th standard to become a Journalist? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. IGNOU Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication-Introduction to Journalism and Mass Communication Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. How to go for mass communication and journalism? I am a student of B.Com 1st year
  8. Cutoff of BDS colleges in Mumbai and New Mumbai? List of medical government colleges and government aided colleges in Mumbai and New Mumbai?
  9. Which college should I prefer to have a career as Journalist?
  10. Cutoff for Petroleum Engineering course in top colleges? Which are the top colleges in Pune?
  11. List of the colleges offering B.A Hons in Journalism and mass communication? Can I join FTII after this course?
  12. Which entrance exam to answer to study Journalism and Mass communication? Date of sale of forms?
  13. Requirements to pursue Masters course in Mass Communications and Journalism being a candidate of pursuing Bachelors course in Mass Communication and Journalism?
  14. Can I apply for CBSE scholarship while pursuing B.A(Hons) mass communication and Journalism after scoring 81.2% in 12th class CBSE board?
  15. what is the syllabus for mass communication entrance exam St. Xaviers Calcutta?
  16. Best colleges in Delhi for BJMC?
  17. Books to study for Journalism Mass Communication entrance exam?
  18. Past 10 years entrance test question papers of Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication(BJMC)?
19th May 2017, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the syllabus for B.A Hons in Journalism and Mass communication entrance exam

LAST TEN YEAR ENTRANCE EXAM QUESTION PAPER OF BA IN MASS COMMUNICATION OF MAKHANLAL CHATURVEDI UNIVERSITY
5th July 2019, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the syllabus for B.A Hons in Journalism and Mass communication entrance exam

What should i study for entrance of ba hons journalo m a day before
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?