29th July 2018, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

Course structure of MTech(Computer Network Engineering) in NMAM Institute of Technology, Udupi?

Hi, can I get to know about the structure of MTech(Computer Network Engineering) of NMAM Institute of Technology, Udupi? I am interested to join this institute for this course. Please tell me about the course structure.

Related Questions:
  1. How many seats are available for MTech(Computer Network Engineering) in NMAM Institute of Technology, Udupi?
  2. Eligibility to study MTech(Computer Network Engineering) in NMAM Institute of Technology, Udupi for BTech(CSE) student? -- [New]
  3. Admission criteria to study MTech(Computer Network Engineering) in NMAM Institute of Technology, Udupi?
  4. Fee expenses of MTech(Computer Network Engineering) in NMAM Institute of Technology, Udupi?
  5. Fee structure of NMAM Institute of Technology to study Civil Engineering? Using which documents should I apply at this college to get an education loan?
  6. List of colleges I can get with CET rank 3544 in Karnataka? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. List of the colleges where I can get E&CE after scoring a rank of 31036?
  8. Course structure of MTech(Network Engineering) in Guru Nanak Institute of Technology?
  9. Fee structure of MTech(Network Engineering) offered in Guru Nanak Institute of Technology?
  10. Will I get admission in any top college after scoring 106 in COMEDK?
  11. Names of the colleges in COMEDK for EEE branch
  12. Can I get top 10 college with EEE branch after scoring 68 marks in COMEDK
  13. Which college can I get with 40 score in GATE Mechanical?
  14. Scope of Electrical Designing course after B.Tech in ECE? Duration and location to learn this course?
  15. Which regular colleges offer CS course?
  16. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(CSE/IT) if secured 2632 rank in KIITEE?
  17. Which good colleges can I get in Hyderabad after scoring 34500 rank in EAMCET
  18. In which college can I get admission after scoring 136456 rank in UPTU?
28th September 2018, 01:50 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure of MTech(Computer Network Engineering) in NMAM Institute of Technology, Udupi?

MTech(Computer Network Engineering) in NMAM Institute of Technology, Udupi is full time 2 years duration of course which is divided into 4 semesters. Course structure is given below.

Semester 1 Courses:
----------------------------------
Wireless Network,

Cryptography and Network Security,

Cloud Infrastructure and Services,

Elective - I,

Elective -II,

Research Experience through Practice-I

Semester 2 Courses:
Cellular Networks,

Advanced Computer Networks,

Optical Networks,

Elective - III,

Elective - IV_

Research Experience through Practice - II,

Semester 3 Courses:
Industrial Training Mini -Project,

Seminar on special topics,

Project - Part I,

Semester 4 Courses:
Project - Part II,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?