29th July 2018, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of MTech(Computer Network Engineering) in NMAM Institute of Technology, Udupi?

Hi everyone, I would like to know about the fee expenses of MTech(Computer Network Engineering) offered in NMAM Institute of Technology, Udupi. Can anyone of you know about the fee expenses of this course in this institute?

Related Questions:
  1. How many seats are available for MTech(Computer Network Engineering) in NMAM Institute of Technology, Udupi?
  2. Eligibility to study MTech(Computer Network Engineering) in NMAM Institute of Technology, Udupi for BTech(CSE) student?
  3. Course structure of MTech(Computer Network Engineering) in NMAM Institute of Technology, Udupi?
  4. Admission criteria to study MTech(Computer Network Engineering) in NMAM Institute of Technology, Udupi?
  5. Fee expenses of Diploma in Architecture Engineering in Swami Vivekanand Institute of Engineering and Technology? -- [New]
  6. Course duration and fee expenses of BE(Civil Engineering) in Bhilai Institute of Technology?
  7. Fee structure of NMAM Institute of Technology to study Civil Engineering? Using which documents should I apply at this college to get an education loan?
  8. List of colleges I can get with CET rank 3544 in Karnataka? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Fee expenses of BE(Chemical Engineering) in Institute of Chemical Technology, Mumbai?
  10. Fee expenses of BE(Instrumentation Engineering) in Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering and Technology?
  11. Fee expenses of Diploma in Civil Engineering in Adesh Institute of Technology?
  12. Fee expenses of PhD(Computer Science and Engineering) in Birla Institute of Technology, Extension Centre, Patna?
  13. Fee expenses of BTech(Mechanical Engineering) in Advait Vedanta Institute of Technology?
  14. Fee expenses of ME(Aeronautical Engineering) in Nehru Institute of Engineering and Technology, Coimbatore?
  15. Fee expenses of MTech(Automotive Engineering) in DIAT?
  16. Fee expenses of BE(Manufacturing Engineering) in Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology, Delhi?
  17. Fee expenses of BE(Electrical Engineering) in Sir M Visvesvaraya Institute of Technology, Bangalore?
  18. Fee expenses of BE(Civil Engineering) in Bharti College of Engineering and Technology?
28th September 2018, 12:41 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of MTech(Computer Network Engineering) in NMAM Institute of Technology, Udupi?

MTech(Computer Network Engineering) in NMAM Institute of Technology, Udupi is full time 2 years duration of course which is divided into 4 semesters. Total fee expenses for this course is around INR 1.65 lakhs.
Candidates who have passed BE/ B.Tech in relevant discipline with minimum 50% marks (45% in case of reserved category) from a recognized university are eligible to apply for MTech(Computer Network Engineering) admission. Candidates are admitted based on score obtained in the Karnataka-PGCET conducted by KEA followed by counselling. Candidates with a valid GATE score are given first preference for admission.
For more details, you should visit the below mentioned website link.
http://nmamit.nitte.edu.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?